Gohan: Kid or Adult?

Best answers
Yeah adult gohan rocks. He looks so cool.
And although hes a weak fool from saiyaman- Early part of fusion saga. He does get good again when he goes mystic.
So go adult gohan!

Best answers
Yes Mistic Gohan is kool but he abuses his power and doesnt finish buu of while he still could.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same like ssj2 Gohan.Appearantly gohan likes sweet revenge. Adult Gohan looks better as a kid ingame he sounds like a chipmunk that whas castrated.As for adult Gohan give hime the Kai planet outfit as his standard outfit and as mystic he wears the orange thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just saw a clip about gohan threw al his life:
when hes 4-5 hes g*y
when hes ssj hes not something
when he goes ssj2 he ownz
when hes saiyanam hes very G*Y!!!!!!!!!
when hes adoult he looks cool
and when mystic he ownz all again

Best answers
Kid Gohan would be the best. When he becomes adult Gohan, he just stops being cool, he may look cooler, but he is so much weaker than when he was a kid. Face it, He just got slack on training, therefore he no longer belongs in the series. :tired:
It would be better just to rip gohan from the game and replace him with someone more worthy of being called a Saiyan, Brolli!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[training, therefore he no longer belongs in the series. :tired:
It would be better just to rip gohan from the game and replace him with someone more worthy of being called a Saiyan, Brolli!!! [/b]
wow take it wasy this isnt real life...........
and 2nd thing he takes brolli out
3rd thing :"mystic Gohan" say anything to u ?!?

Best answers
Yes this is a show, gohan has no need to prove hiw worthiness to the show hes one of the main characters, even if most of the time hes a g** whining b****, or an over c0cky d***head flaunting the powers he didnt earn at all (mystic) I dont care.
i just dont like kid gohan untill he goes ssj2.
And adult gohan has much more stages, normal, ssj, ssj2, mystic and SAIYAMAN!!! But i pretty much dont like gohan, and downright hated him during the saiyaman saga (does it deserve that title???) and how he acted to videl lying about his powers and the powers of all his friends and pretending hercule was the strongest. I was just egging for vegeta to say "No shut up fool" and punch him through a wall. Id have laughed.
The point of this story is, gohan as an adult would be best cause he has more transformations, a better voice and he looks cooler. And also he is cool in mystic. Just c0cky and arrogant and dumb. But thats much better than any other time with him throughout the series.
So go ADULT GOHAN

Best answers
Wow that was alot of stuff to read. The poll says all really Adult Gohan is the best. And all this Lvl 3, full blooded sayian stuff is crazy, it was never mentioned in the series so it wasn't true. That's like saying he shouldn't be able to go lvl 1 or 2. And if Pan a quater sayain can go SSJ at like 6 then Gohan could go SSJ 3. And besides I think SSJ3 is weaker then Mystic. Think about it 2 Fused sayains went SSJ3 and were level with Buu, Gohan comes along and whooped Buu so that he ran away. So GO ADULT GOHAN WOOOOOO.

P.S. Where can I find a good program to animate skeletons for Half Life models.

Best answers
Yeah but um they were like 8 years old and weak on there own.
pan never went ssj.
so that would be a bad example. But then theres no better one is there considering how well goku did against kid buu.
I think ur right mystic is stronger than ssj3 though. Just by considering how weak gohan was in ssj2 (1 hit by buu and hes nearly dead...weak) Yet goku ssj2 was the same as vegeta ssj2(a hell of a lot stronger than gohan)
but when he goes ssj3 hes about the same as gohan (is he weaker or stronger i cant remember those eps very well...?)
so yeah but 'gohan' the charactar is still ***...

Mog

Best answers
i dont get why pan couldnt go ssj, she must have had enough pl to do it... i recon she just dint wanna be blonde! :p
btw, this is a long thread considering they've already said they may add adult gohan in the next version in the beta 1.1 overview!
http://www.esforces.com/~team/Beta1_1.htm

Best answers
Originally posted by Iveoles
And besides I think SSJ3 is weaker then Mystic. Think about it 2 Fused sayains went SSJ3 and were level with Buu, Gohan comes along and whooped Buu so that he ran away.
The reason Gotenks was not able to wup muscle buu is because it was a fusion between 2 low pl characters.... alone each one would have had like 1/100 the pl of buu, but together they were about the same as him..

Watch the kid buu vrs Goku ssj3 fights, and I think you will agree that SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Mystic Gohan..

The thing that is special about Mystic Gohan is, he is in his normal state, he does not waste energy by powering up, he is already as powered up as he can be.... So he can fight alot longer than SSJ3 Goku..

Maybee they could have two forms of Gohan... Teen and Adult

They could have different transformation times... Teen Gohan could go SSJ at 1 mil, SSJ2 at like 6. Adult Gohan could go SSJ at like 1.75 mil, SSJ2 at like 9, and mystic at like 30...

Best answers
Pan goes SSJ in GT. And I think to solve all probs have to charecters on the menu, Kid Gohan and Adult Gohan problem solved. Does any one here like GT I think it's good not as good as DBZ at all but still good. Please don't go on about how crap you think GT is or about how you think someone else is crap cos they like it thankyou.

Best answers
okay here...

1)Pan never went SSJ... why? cuz she was less then Half Saiyan.

2)SSJ2 Mystic Gohan was more powerful then SSJ3 Goku... why? Cuz he's using a powerful boost on top of his SSJ2. Don't argue with me I know these things...

and Scooter man, aren't you taking this a little too seriously... and what's with the 57 posts when you registered in 2003... like seriously... aren't you going a little overboard?

Scruffie

S
Ahem, Gohan has never gone SSJ once Mystic. He can't.

So SSJ2 Mystic Gohan never was. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pan never goes SSJ in GT, true, but it has nothing to do with his saiyan blood... notice Goku and Vegeta Jr. at the end of GT are both capable of going SSJ, and they must have an extremely small amount of saiyan blood in them.

And yeah.. gohan cannot go SSJ after the mystic power up. There's no such thing as SSJ Mystic Gohan or SSJ2 mystic gohan. Only SSJ gohan, SSJ2 gohan, and mystic gohan.

Best answers
actually he just doesnt go ssj, we dont really know if he cant

ohw wait, he does go ssj in gt, so he can do it, HA, lol
but i dont like how vegeta is stronger then gohan again, then again gohan might have been slacking off (training wise)

Best answers
and what's with the 57 posts when you registered in 2003... like seriously... aren't you going a little overboard?

I regestered in December and have 200 posts... hehehe.. Not that I'm going overboard just lots to talk about :)

Scruffie

S
I foget when I re-registered with this account, but if I hadn't re-registered (i had my reasons) then I would have about 500 posts or more.

I registered with SoS forums in november and have close to 300 there.

Doesn't mean you are going overboard, just means you're very social internet wise.

Best answers
Raider and scruffie are right.
Maybe you say it best when you say nothing at all but i have to speak, or type (im actually quite good at both:p )
back on topic, the option for two would be good, but wouldnt that involve a lot more work? No wait because they already pretty much have kid gohan working (just no ssj2 yet) so all theyd need to do is do the adult (and there is already a ton of models and skins for him).

One thing why would anyone use kid gohan when adult gohan has more transformations, same amount of moves and is stronger?
ANYWAY! Go both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom