Gohan: Kid or Adult?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the Teen Gohan with his blue training suit would kick some booty!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too bad it actually is true...

it was negated by the fusion tough

Best answers
How was it? Two half human, half saiyan characters would make one half saiyan, half human fused character, right?

Remember that the chars in the show are generally just making assumptions about the nature of their transformations. They usually don't know anything for sure.

Best answers
of course its not true. gotenks wasnt full blooded saiyan and went ssj3 and goku was going to teach gohan how to go ssj3 but the old kai gave him mystic instead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by eaz135
of course its not true. gotenks wasnt full blooded saiyan and went ssj3 and goku was going to teach gohan how to go ssj3 but the old kai gave him mystic instead.
exactly dunno where nazghul is gettin his info from ;/ probibly some homo angelfire dbz site:S

Best answers
Originally posted by Stumpfy 2k
Kid Gohan is the best!
At the battle of Cell, when he get Ultra Sayajin (Ssj2)!

Look my picture!!
Kid gohan rooooolz!!!

dude....Ultra SSJ isnt SSJ2, its a stage before it that makes u more powerful yet hella slower than usual

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly i posted something explainin all this in detail somewhere cant rem where tho

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
exactly dunno where nazghul is gettin his info from ;/ probibly some homo angelfire dbz site:S
actually I don't .... but thx for the slightly offensive comment anyways.... anyways, a theory is correct as long as proven otherwise, fact is, only pure blooded saiyans became ssj3.. gotenks (another theory about the fusion)

so what that goku wanted to learn gohan to go ssj3.. since when does that mean that he can actually do it? U can learn as much as u want... but u still need to have the capabilities...

Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
anyways, a theory is correct as long as proven otherwise...
Although you can't really hold the laws of logic to the DBZ universe, I'm going to hold you to that statement. As you yourself go on to say, Gotenks proves otherwise, because he isn't a full blooded saiyan.

And if Goku thinks that he can teach Gohan the ssj 3 technique, chances are Gohan could have reached ssj 3. Goku may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but his intuiton is always spot-on, and especially when it comes to his son...

I don't recall anyone in the show saying that full blooded saiyans are the only ones who can go ssj 3. Unless I'm mistaken about that, your "theory" is really just speculation.

Best answers
wow this is an entirely different conversation..

gohan should be adult, but NOT have goku's suit, because unlike what some of you people who DON'T think, say... i WANT to know who im attacking, because i don't like losing track of who im fighting in beam fights.. im trying to kill whoever is closest to dying (the one im fighting)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Although you can't really hold the laws of logic to the DBZ universe, I'm going to hold you to that statement. As you yourself go on to say, Gotenks proves otherwise, because he isn't a full blooded saiyan.

And if Goku thinks that he can teach Gohan the ssj 3 technique, chances are Gohan could have reached ssj 3. Goku may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but his intuiton is always spot-on, and especially when it comes to his son...

I don't recall anyone in the show saying that full blooded saiyans are the only ones who can go ssj 3. Unless I'm mistaken about that, your "theory" is really just speculation.
the thing is, because of the fusion, both 50% saiyans came together as 100% saiyan, also if u think my "theory" is speculation, urs about that it isn't that way is speculation too, pretty much ur whole post is actually...

maybe one thing to solve this all, did Gohan become ssj3 in DBGT? I haven't seen gt, so I don't know, what I do know is that he lost his mystic powers there, so he should be able to go ssj3.. then again dbgt doesn't really follow the story line, but they still know it better then we do..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well i just wanted to say some things..
the ppl that said gohan went ssj then like in a week he went ssj2 lets remember that he was in the hbtc so it was like 6 or so months before he went ssj2 ... and... how hard (probably more time consuming then difficult) would it be just too make 2 chars for gohan? or 2 skins? or u guys can do this for the trans

kid gohan-> ssj a gohan-> ssj2 kid gohan-> mystic gohan

or we can just ask a really talented skinner to make us a adult/chibi skins

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW, ive just saw a movie with adault gohan AND HE OWNZ!!!!!!!!!
and he was only ssj...

Best answers
what movie is that where he is fighting as Saiyaman? the one on your sig? I've been looking for it.

Best answers
Both should be implemented. The models look rather low poly as is. It shouldn't be that difficult. Animating, sure, that can be time consuming. Skinning (judging from the other ones in the game -- shouldn't be that much work.) There's too few characters as is for a DBZ game that's actually on PC. I look at a game like DBZ Budokai, and I still consider 23 characters to be too few. Plus it'd be nice to differentiate the characters you're seeing in-game.

P.S. I'm not complaining in the slightest. I love the game. Just giving sensible, constructive criticism.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A movie where he fights in his saiyaman costume is movie 13, I dunno what it's called, but it involves a giant godzilla sorta monster called Hildegarn.

Best answers
I'd have to go with kid Gohan only because he looked so cool at the end of the cell saga. Plus he turned into a real fool when he was an adult. "Gohan just remember to fight with your feelings" "Gee dad I can't remember how..... Come on man you've been doing it since you were 4 or something. Though he did look cool when he was mystic all he did was melee Buu around instead of take him out.

Best answers
Yes as Aohan got older he grew softer.
As a fighter he wasnt as good as he used to be.
Teen Gohan would be best (Cell Saga)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kid gohan in sell sega is nice but when he is an adoult he ReALY looks awsom and is coolER ....
thats what i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom