Gohan-Goku something.

Best answers
Ok to start of with i was bored as usual so i thought why not give it a shot at milkshape 3d and by my suprise i came up with this

Its still a major WIP but i just wanted to know what u all think of it since its my ummmm 1st 'real' good model all crits welcome. oh and dont worry about the legs just yet heh far from done :p

*Removed the pics go down for updates*

Best answers
the chest from the side view, it needs to be pulled out a ickle(if ya no wot i mean.)
arms look to much like cilinders and the mucles are in the wrong place(i would do a draw over but i dont have a host lol)

but over all it looks very nice(hehe if ya get it done and finish it i will help ya skin it if ya wont to =p)
ssj Nathan

Best answers
:) Sure i was looking for a skinner to it actually and since ur the first one asking hehe u can go ahead and skin it add me on [email protected] on msn (if u got msn cause thats the only chat program i got lol) And ya i will work on the arms/chest more to try fix that.

Best answers
Not really i made some models before but none of them were good at all so u can technically call this my first ya.

*EDIT* Removed the pics go down for update

Ps i need to remove the old pictures my host wont allow many more pictures.

Best answers
Updated some. Made neck and fixed some muscels on the arms and the legs a bit.

I literally s*** at makin the head/hands/feets so i would apreciate if i got some kinda help on those. If someone of u are willing to help me message me on my msn or mail [email protected]

ps. The neck doesnt look that weird in ms3d trust me...

Best answers
yay im on it addin u by now heh

*EDIT* Um nathan where are u? lol u havent been on msn for like 3 days now i would be glad to see ur updates :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom