almostdeleted

A
The nb gohan looks exactly like mine.. hmmm.. :-/

Edit*

I looked at it the gohan NB IS mine.. Those are the texture edits I made. Thanks for ripping, ill even prove it in a sec. You just added gokus animations..

EDIT*
Heres mine:

http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/filedb.php?action=file&id=318

Go look at them both, and the textures I made and edited, this is a rip, please give me credit, or at least ask me :-/

Im getting another thing to prove it in a sec.

Best answers
What the...did he have a bad landing accident with that foot? Is is that the way goku's shoes look?
-ANYWHO! You found something out Cracker, but look on the bright side and dont you two start an arguement. Hawk fixed that little skin messup fold. The foot error...maybe it needs to be moved around. I found that out with my RS skin edit i was making (i can release it as soon as Brollman ever gets on the forums :/ )

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Until this rip issue is sorted out, I am going to close this thread.

Bolteh2

B
look...

crackerjack his model is from azn, its azn's skin crackerjack only edited the model a bit (i think)

now hawki_ice comes on with same gohan as from azn and also edited some parts of model

just imagine, if 10 ppl edit azns gohan and release it in random order

the guy who released first is gonna call the 9 guys after him rippers, thats what you get when you have a good model, every1 edits it, anyway, the model and skin stuff cracker showed are all from azn (model building, skins etc) so as far as im concerned, this isnt a rip

or, cracker, you are a ripper cuz im sure some1 before you edited azns gohan, omg, ripper !!!!

see how easy it is....

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True anz never released it but someone leaked it after being told not to. So it is anz's model and skin. I still have the original after azn gave it to me. So if anyone says that something is theres I have the original that started it all.

Best answers
Great edits again Hawki, love all your Gohan edits, keep em comin cheif

almostdeleted

A
S-Bolt, I understand what your sayaing, But I edited some of the model textures, to make a SSJ version, the nb version, got rid of all the gray parts, It doesnt really matter but im just asking if I can have some credit here, And the foot thing hasnothing to do with the skin, its a problem i had .when I opened it in milkshape, Even if I only edited it, its still a edit i made. If I took your SSJ2gohan, change the skin a bit, and make him BD then release, isnt that the same thing? Would you be mad? I edited the textures too look nb damaged, and he has no credits to Epedimic either who made the nb arm skin that i used in mine and edited. I turned the hair black when it had an error in milkshape (it was gray) he did absolutly NOTHING to the model and called it his, isnt that ripping, I atleast gave propper credits.

Best answers
dude first that leg skin is the one I botched together from 2 of AZN's skins so how could u have edited it?

All u did was strech the skins 2 the edges of the image edges WOW big edit!

I dont care at this moment i released these becuse someone wanted them and i made the main gohan becuse your one sucked!

U dident fix the error with the leggs that ssj 4 gotenks made when I asked him 2 do those legs for me! (for my mari gohan)

I dont know how u got those legs but u could have atleast Fixed them before u released it cuase they ruined your whole edit!

Any way i love the rest of your edits man!

Im not gana do no more edits unless there for friends no im gana start trying 2 do my own models!

My first will be the Robot From ONE MUST FALL 2097 lol!

Best answers
nice work hawk, i luv ur normal gohan edit :)

lol which robot from omf? the entire fighting cast are robots o_O

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPAM! he didnt model, he editted. and i couldve sworn i saw that 2 armed mirai gohan before...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
SPAM! he didnt model, he editted. and i couldve sworn i saw that 2 armed mirai gohan before...

That?

Best answers
I made that mari gohan from the Cheesemans mari gohan i dident release there was already one made :S

All i did was add the other arm fix up the legs and model glitchs!

And the model from OMF will be The Jaguar cause its mya favorite one!

at the moemnt im looking at making it replace piccolo just for fun lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom