Best answers
Hawki's Gohan EDits~Armour GOhans

Ok i did two gohan edits!

NORMAL GOHAN IN ARMOUR!

MARI GOHAN IN ARMOUR!

Ok my next 2 edits r a NON battle damaged normal gohan in goku clothes
And a non Battle damaged MARI Gohan with two arms!

Two download them go here!
*Empty Hole Created by Hibiki*

*edit
*Hawki_ice respawns hole in his post*
http://planetdbz.gotdns.com/freelance/ESF/Hawki.html

Best answers
Nice edit there Ice I really like the first Gohan the one wit two arms he'll definatly go in my gohan folder hehe veryyyy nice work on both edits I applaud your work also I like the touch of the sort of half gloves on gohans hands.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You DO have permission to release that correct? If not, please contact the modellers/skinners, if you do, then forget I opened my mouth :p

Best answers
I will forget u opened your mouth because im sick of **** like this!

People should understand by now that im probly the most Responsible Creditor and bloody Premissioned person!

I make the od mistakes but If i post something it has premison ok!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hawki_ice said:
I will forget u opened your mouth because im sick of **** like this!

People should understand by now that im probly the most Responsible Creditor and bloody Premissioned person!

I make the od mistakes but If i post something it has premison ok!
**** like this are the forum rules.

And these permissions will be verified from the original modellors. Please make sure you actually SAY that you have permissions next time you post your models, just to avoid confusion.

Have a day.

Best answers
why should i hafe two?

I under stand credits but why would someone release something they carnt! If they do then the modelr could complain!?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You should have to because it is forum rules, if I had the choice, all I am doing is enforcing it, I even approached you nicely, so please, take advantage of this, all you had to do was say you had permission then you would have been A-OK :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah rules are rules.
Like the thing with the little trunks edit i made .
I didn´t ask Logan or AZN and well it got closed.
So hawki your edits are great don´t let the thread getting closed because of that stuff OK?

--Sorry for the Trunks thing again--

Best answers
hehe. The first one looks like Gohan in a cammando type suit. I like it hehe.

Nice skins :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice edits i like both of em, but first is my fav. I think that rules dumb..... if the modeler dont want him to release it they wud say so here, any anyway, sum1 cud lie and say " yeah i got permission" but how wud u know until the original modeler posted?..... its a stupid rule it dont really solve ahything, why is it implemented?

Best answers
Rules are rules dave, anyway the edits are great Hawki, I love the normal Gohan one, very nice. 10 out of 10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks great ingame

Best answers
WOW! O_O love those skins man! i like they one wher he has the gloves n everything. it looks awsome!! O_O but ya i have to agree with Magus and Groovy rules r rules no matter who u r. Its like saying i can do this cuz im so popular. No thats not how it works. sry so plz next time get permission to do the releasing. Although i think the rules on that is asking a lil too much but hey what can i do. All i can say is rules r the rules.. :(

Best answers
I have no idea!! Anyone wanting these click my Sig or the link under my sig!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I have an idea why he did it, because I should've done it earlier when you still didn't get your permission's straight, liek I said, if you would've just done that, you would've been A-OK =\

Best answers
Hawki_ice said:
I have no idea!! Anyone wanting these click my Sig or the link under my sig!
Well i have already said that in my previous post. The reason y is because u didnt get permission. :\ The mods have told u over and over again. Listen imma tell u what i told Ultra b4 he got banned. Id hate to see u banned cuz i know ur a great skinner. That gohan edit shows how well u can skin. Now if u want to get banned just because u dont want to get permission, then dont get mad because u got banned. Because its ur fault. I know ur more mature than that. So cmon man dont be a jerk and just follow the rules. Im sure they would say yes to that if u just ask them. Asking is not that hard. If they say no then say ok and move on. That or just use it urself and dont send it to anyone. Ok? So like i said b4 it wouldnt hurt just to ask.

Best answers
BUT i did get premison thats what im on about!!!!

I am alowed 2 release it!!!

GEZZ common i got premision and i just want 2 release the dam thing!

Sry fo all the hassle next time ill post in big letterz

"I GOT PREMISON" ok!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
alright, :D you got permission, by all means release it cuz I want it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom