Best answers
You may think the permission thing is annoying, but this way, you won't see anrgy modlers. Now all the skin edits i make have to be kept to myself instead of showing people them *sigh*. If you don't like the rule...i dont know what to say, but do what i did and kept my edits to myself. Anyway, the edit is nice, especially the not missing arms, but i wish you could'a asked permission...

*EDIT
* He stated he got permission, so please let it go, and for the rest of you back on topic please * -Magus

Ooooh! He got permission, nm, forget what i said.

Best answers
Hawki_ice said:
BUT i did get premison thats what im on about!!!!

I am alowed 2 release it!!!

GEZZ common i got premision and i just want 2 release the dam thing!

Sry fo all the hassle next time ill post in big letterz

"I GOT PREMISON" ok!
Ok. well since u got permission, then this is a fair warning to all those who want to release new skinned models. lol wait i was gonna ask to make my post (on the permission thingy) a sticky but u already made that a sticky lol. So anyway, all those new skinners who want to edit a model plz read the sticky!(the one that is already posted in the forums) :laff:

Best answers
I did release them lol click my sig and go two the ESFORCES section on the site it has the models under my name on the side bar!

Man the anount of confusion in the thread is amazing! lol well u have 2 laugh!

im working on my next 2 edits now!

Best answers
Hawki_ice said:
I did release them lol click my sig and go two the ESFORCES section on the site it has the models under my name on the side bar!

Can u say what they r? o_O

Best answers
yea there 2 basic edits!

A mari gohan what has 2 arms

And a Gohan in goku clothes un battle damaged!
Ill post full credits and picture of them once there done!

after them im not sure what ill do! i was thinking of a vegeta and a trunks with similar style 2 my Armour gohan edit (in armour with blue suits)

Best answers
Just a suggestion, make a normal gohan (not mirai) with Piccolo's clothes, that would be awesome!

Best answers
Hawki_ice said:

Thats what i was asking about. I know about the first 2 ones cuz they r labeled. :S

Best answers
i got them first :D
dammit forget the r00lz for 5 minutes and enjoy the sweetz0r moddels made by mi bud hawki

Best answers
wow noice models! i like the normal one with two arms, both are cool but i prefer non retarded players :p lol.. GJ

Best answers
can anybody tell me when gohan loses his arm ??? becose i never seen it before and i hate it to she him like that

Best answers
Ya know i forgot i think it was one of the andriods that took his arm in the Cell saga. I dont remember that was what i heard. I dunno. :scared:

Best answers
;/ ok he loses his arm in the trunks special movie fighting the androids ... its about future trunks in his own time before he killed freeza ;/

Best answers
Grt.Sayaman said:
;/ ok he loses his arm in the trunks special movie fighting the androids ... its about future trunks in his own time before he killed freeza ;/
Well ya i was close.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back on topic please!

Now that the permissions are there, my comments:
I love the first one (with the arm), looks neat, although I have never been a fan of Mirai Gohan... I hate using any model with just one arm!

Best answers
Those arms just dont look right... to bad cause else its a prety nice edit :yes: :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom