Gohan-Edit Possibly?

Best answers
Although i know you aimed for Gohan to be the young Gohan in the Saiyan Saga... but really no Kamehameha til SSJ? Because your leaving quite a time period from Saiyan Saga to middle of Cell Saga. And if you have him go SSJ2, Keep Kamehameha and add a father-and-son Kamehameha. Somewhat like a spirit bomb in idea of how long it takes to fully charge.

Best answers
he could do the kamehameha before he was ssj like when he was on his way to planet namek and they goto the other 1 that looks like it and he has to get the fake dragonballs and he gets caught in the tornado, he uses the kamehameha to stop the tornado... CYA!

Best answers
Volosity is correct, he used it before he went SS, not to mention the boy was able to go basicaly nuts and hit you with his head and just knock your arse out!, kike in teh garlic saga, i meen daaang he jsut went AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! and just lunged hard at galric Jr. and kocked him out. just a thought :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Father/son kamehameha would own for gohan. Lol Goku could say " Gohan, release your power now!" and then the Kamehameha would get bigger and own.

Best answers
i would like to comment that gohan did NOT learn the kamehameha until he went into the hyperbolic time chamber with goku. As proof i would like to point out that Gohan NEVER used kamehameha on planet namek and instead used MASENKO even though kamehameha is a stronger ki attack...wouldn't make sense....i really wish people would get their facts straight. *SIGH*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he even used kamehameha, in the morrored space ship.
i saw it my self.
nuff said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should make father son kameha a passive ability. Like when your caught in a beam struggle, he should get a bonus or something.

Best answers
Yeah like if your battleing Goku with a beam , he cuts off his Kamehameha swoops next to you , encorages you then flys back as fast as possible so you can gib him...
¬-¬;
Doooooooon't think so.
Also , Gohan dosn't get Kamehameha in the interest of balance and so that he can't spam as soon as he enter's the game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
father son kamehameha? why not just give him super kamehameha it would be alot easier to implement.

Best answers
Sence gohan is my favorite characture this is personal There is NO SUCH THING AS THE FATHER-SON KAMEHAMEHA WAVE that is an attack made by dbz budoki 2 they add goku in that powerstruggle for effect on the viewers.
Goku isn't really there he is just in Gohan's head telling him stuff.
That's all Gohan's power no one else.

Now on topic to solve your kamehameha problem make it so the attack can be used when Gohan reaches 1 million power level (his ssj transform level)

The super kamehameha wave is just a larger kamehameha wave no different tecknique for it. make it ssj2 only and a secondary weapon under the kamehameha like the SBC is with Cell.

I know I crushed your little worlds by telling you the father-son kamehameha doesn't exist but I am right think about it logicly.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you really want father-and-son kamehameha. You should just make a flipped (left is right right is left) after image of goku stand next to gohan and use the same beam but as Herms said it was just Goku boosting Gohan's morale.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say keeep the kamehameha for his 1st transformation, just make the masenko stronger

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team already has an idea of what to give Gohan in the next release, as far as attacks go. Super kamehameha and father son kamehameha have both been suggested many times in the past, so the testers and developers already know about it.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom