gohan (cell saga)

Best answers
Acctually like this Gohan a lot! I think the shoulder could come a bit more, but it's still better than the ESF one! :D

Best answers
.Slim// said:
once ther was UTC that ripped a wallpaper and puts name on it and cut it out don't menshion me again
fix the hair..dats looks like ur ssj goku model
Wow, I don't remember making a wall paper, let alone ripping one :rolleyes:. Get your facts straight -_-'.

ANYWAYS...

The model itself looks pretty good, the ssj 2 hair needs a little improvement.

Best answers
Very very nice man ^^ u did an excelent job i cant wait until its released ;) oh and btw if u dont mind me askin what program did u use? im usin lightwave but its really hard to figure out

Best answers
ssj1 hair is wrong you just painted it, it is bigger and with a lot of spikes like any ssj1

Best answers
cool dud but if u could not do the face that fat it will be 100%.

Best answers
Hmm.. you got the anatomy down, but about the head.. it looks odd to me for some reason.. maybe its too wide, or the hairs too thick and not enough long.. try fiddling with the head and Im downloading it =p

Best answers
it's pretty good, but you made the BCGGM (Big Cell Games Gohan Mistake): in the show gohan's belt is blue, not red (they got it wrong on the artwork and in DBZ Budokai). Nice work though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
It's the same thing as saying he ripped it, and you're going to stop as of right now. If you have an issue with somebody's model PM an admin and let us deal with it instead of trying to start a flame fest over a ripping accusation.
no cous if i say your work looks like that guys models that dousnt make them the other guys models becouse they just look alike

Best answers
It's not bad. :)
Just reskin his face, it doesn't really look like Gohan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom