gohan armor like in cell sega! realese!

Best answers
ok now look at my new model edit! there is not another model like this teen gohan with an armor and shot hair!

credits: Brollman thet make this body and all and gohan with long hair and i edit him very much......

pic:

link to download and to edit it.
or to play with it.
teeangohanarmor.rar

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr, holes, ...holes everywhere

Best answers
doesnt look a whole lot like kid gohan, what on earth is the background. so its vegetas body with gohans head right.

i would have to agree, that is..... unique

Best answers
y is he so tall? his glove has yellow stuff ewwww........ (i was thinking of puke)yup and as nuttzy sed holes holes holes EVERYWHERE

Best answers
damn u guys!
i am noob i need to be sux :|
soo thet what i said! i wnat u to edit him !
thet i could learn what is an real model k?

Best answers
Ok theres one thing you need to learn before you should have even considered modeling (nuttzy will agree with me here). People really dont give a flying **** how good or new you are. Most tell the truth, what they think is wrong, while others just blow **** like 'hey that thing looks like pig ****' and other various acts of slanderism. Anyway, the edit isnt all that bad, except I'd say scale it down a bit, he looks too tall. Also the gloves and boots both have the 'holes', where you can see through them on the outside. And the suit looks like its metal armor because of the way it stops at his waist. Since its your first time, I'd say good job, dont quit just because you dont get grade A comments. Dont stop. g'day

Best answers
Wele Slander s right , you could skale the globs a lil and you could snap the armour to the body (would be nice) , and yes he was a bit shorter in the episodes

Here nice pics for you :

Hope this will help you

Best answers
some1 can edit this model for me?
i want to see it! and learn from it!

Best answers
The best learning aid is experience. Take it from someone who's ready nothing but tutorials, over and over and over. The point of it is for it to be YOUR model. Use referrence pictures (like the ones above), and edit the model so it looks simillar to those.

I'm pretty sure that this isn't a place to ask people to finish up your mess. If you want that model to be better, YOU should be doing it. I tell you this for your own good. If someone right now made this the best saiyan armor Gohan ever, and then sent it to you to look at... What good would that do? How would it teach you to be better? It wouldn't.

Look, nobody is going to just take your model and make it better, because the already expert modellers got better things to do than to take you by the hand, and these other people here.. Well.... I already covered the expert modellers.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, yep wholes.... wholes... redo the boots, and hands, and you have 2 BIG whole gone....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did my first model fairly well.. sure it has a nifty small thing I don't like yet but hey.

a few hints

* take the time.. ALWAYS take the time
* not welding.. not modeling
* holes isn't
* better have a spiky model cause ya snapped vertexes wrong then a model with holes cause ya snapped nothing it all.

bout the model

* fix the holes
* fix the weldings (seriously.. snap em together)
* watch the joints

Best answers
Thats regular ESF model with edited Boots/Gloves.. This could be alot better if you fixed the head (Looks small, rofl) And if the Gloves/Boots were fixed.

Best answers
[ :no: ]
SIZE=3]This is a good model, skinning is ok, need to get the gloves fixed, and there are lots of missing spots, the boots are wierd too. Shoulders are a little messed up too, i think you should edit it again. [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom