Gohan Again :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im no master skinner, but i think you should use more colour variation...

also, some of the model is working at a disadvantage to you, the neck being a big concern... but heres how i would skin it to get best effect. hope it helps:

Best answers
Wow that paintover pwned my skin..gj lol

Ill try get to it, i've only been skinning for about a month :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wasnt my intention at all. i just wanted to help, im sorry if you feel disgruntled.

but rest assured, people pwn my skins all the time xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that face skin looks alot better with what gir did , but theres always time for that in the near future to learn that , for now get the model in the way you want it/most like it done , i'm already craving that model like a ciggarette on a sunday morning

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes , but that was gir , but we want to see the work from rof (call him that for short , my rist herts to much)

i do see thou where gir says his skins are 0wn3d pretty badly

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on guys, this is about RoF's work, not mine, i was just trying to give an example. i think hes doing a great job. and he listens to a lot of advice :) so i think this will turn out pretty good :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what gir said

we all have to start somewhere after all , and that's really good for some1 who's only been skinning a month & as it's his first esf model (and i guess esf modeling has more expectations then modeling for other mods , after all the crowd is gonna want good looknig models and such in esf , and before any1 jumps to conclusions like in another thread that cold steel did , no i am not sayying the models are crap)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, you guys are crazy good with the modeling and skining... Im really thinkning about creating a device that could suck your talensta out and I could take them and be ultimate....MWUAHAHAH. Great job on the Gohan skining...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_>))))))
<_<))))))
0_o))))))

must you always post with mensioning something relating to a body part and or sex , it's getting quite annoyying

on topic : :p i am testing out the normal form model , i was speaking to rof on msn and such (it's great when you can make buddies here) i need to offer him a return favour thou , maybe when i start doing some sought of game related work

Best answers
Wow only a mad ax man, two hoboes and a sexual harrasment panda has posted on this page in my thread!! lmao

anyway thx for gir for paintover once again and i reskinned his face. Dont worry about the rest of the body..really, its horrible cuz i havn't started on it properly

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its really looking good so far.
BUT can you show an Backside view ?
cause your first gohan model there wa sthe hair kinda messed up from the backview.

But if the Backview from your new Gohan looks as tight as the front view the Good Job

Best answers
Lol my old gohan hair was messed in every view cuz if you notice it was bojack ssj hair

Anyway heres a backview, my buddy is going to skin him so just ignore mine, i just can' tbe bothered removing the ugliness..i will skin him compeltely one day =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your new skin is looking much much better! im really digging the face :D

nice edits on the chest btw ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a little suggestion would be to thin the face up a bit , as from differ angels it looked like the chin overlapped the neck a little to much

other then that i love it

Best answers
Nice skin reck ^___^. Make the edges of the eyes a tad harder and thatll do it =). Oh and make the hair black.er of course =). Good going! Glad to see you getting better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't talkijng about sex that time guys. I was talking about sucking your talent out from your brain and then becoming the ultimate skinner/modeller

Very nice dude. Could you post it with the cape this time around?

Best answers
i dont know about the others but im finding the skin a little messt up.

Best answers
skin is much much better than the first one....

the face seems much more cleaned up here than the last one too

and LOL@the 2 hoboes comment >_<

edit: one more thing

that

good luck with the model :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom