• Vegetto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The real question is, who is stronger?

Super Gohan Buu?
or Jenemba?

After all we gotta think about strong the oppenent is.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its impossible to tell.

My statement is off the thing the Dai Kaioshin said.

I dont remember the exact phrase but when he as explaining the fusion using the earrings to Goku he said that the earrings combine the strength of the 2 who fuse and multiply it. Unlike the dance fusion that just combines the powers of teh 2.

Basicly it means that if the 2 are the same strength the earring fusion is stronger than the dance fusion. And since both Goku and Vegeta are dead in teh movie you can imagine they are about the same power as in Buu saga.

Ill see if i can find some more proof for this thing.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
There was this one scene with Vegito where he said "Youuuu whoooo" and if you looked at his eyes,only Goku would have his eyes drawn like that.But in Vegeta's case,I don't think there was a scene in the whole DBZ series that he's eyes were like that.
I wonder how you came up with that =O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
Vegeta doesnt seem the type to say "Mommy?!" after being turned into a candy, I also dont remember Vegeta making these kind of expressions:
"Mommy"? Are you talking about Buu turns him back into his saiya-jin form? All he says is "Are?" meaning "Huh?"

Super Veggeto said:
There's no such thing as a dominating personality, both Vegetto and Gogeta have a little bit of Goku and a little bit of Vegeta...the names dont say anything.
Vegeta and Goku had more of an equal melding in Vegetto--maybe because it was a more 'pure' fusion like everybody keeps saying. However, even on weakling opponents, Vegeta loves to toy with them. (Puipui, Kuii, Daruboria, etc..) while Goku might fool around for a short time, to test his strength, he usually tries to ends fight quickly and tells others to do so (Nappa, Recoome, telling Gohan to finish Cell off) though he test his power with Nappa, and Frieza especially after turning SSJ.

Super Vegetto said:
Vegetto was toying with Buu for one reason, he wanted to save Goten, Trunks, Gohan and Piccolo, nothing more, thats why he was buying time untill Buu absorbed him.
And Vegeta doesnt seem like the guy to think about other people first, well he did sometimes but it's not his constant style, it's Goku's to be honest.
I think it was more Goku and Vegeta's personalities combining. If he really wanted to, he could've just finished him off, teleported to New Namek, revived the planet and everybody else along with it. Poof. Neither of them were satisfied beating Buu like that--Vegeta didn't want to fuse in the first place and wanted to finish it alone, and Goku came around to the same thing. Not to mention Vegeta's humiliation at blowing himself over nothing (Remember how angry he got when Enma gave him the chance to come back?) and I'm sure his tormenting Buu was more than just buying time.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
I think Vegito carried more of Goku's physical traits. It's hard to say about the personality, but it was moreso Goku, with an ocassional Vegeta-like c0ckiness. Vegito's attacks, however, were obviously Vegeta's.

Vegito's forehead looks a lot more like Goku's

Gogeta's forehead resembles Vegeta's - facial structure, and expressions resembles Vegeta more than Goku
If they removed the bang it'd look way too much like Vegeta

http://diablo222.tripod.com/wp/gogeta.jpg
He looks a little like Gohan here.
I'd say there isn't a lot of difference between your avatar and super vegetto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Mommy"? Are you talking about Buu turns him back into his saiya-jin form? All he says is "Are?" meaning "Huh?"
He's referring to the dub, obviously.

I'd say there isn't a lot of difference between your avatar and super vegetto.
You're probably right, but the drawing styles vary. There is an obvious difference between Gogeta & Vegito, though, which is usually easy to spot (Forehead). But considering the fusion, it's the merging of the two fighters, so you can see where it'd be slightly difficult to say who was more dominant in either form.

Best answers
Hmmm,bah I don't know this is all so confusing.Do you think the names also has something to do with who's more dominant??
And yes the "Mummy" & Woo Hoo both come from the Dub DragonBall Z series.

-GuZzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom