• Total voters
Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryeko said:
Whatb about Gogeta, in DBZ?
Gogeta was never in DBZ he was in a stupid movie that suckt the most stupides DBZ special movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gogeta was never in DBZ he was in a stupid movie that suckt the most stupides DBZ special movie.
Yeah, Gogeta happened to appear in one of the most popular Dragon Ball Z movies. :rolleyes:

As for the topic, Vegetto was more powerful than Gogeta, though he wouldn't necessarily dominate Gogeta under any condition. If Gogeta were SS4 he'd own Vegetto, but there's also nothing to say Vegetto couldn't have pushed himself even passed a SS4. <- Non-canon SS4 garbage, it's discardable in this debate by the way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ofcourse bejitta wins because gogita can only be in fusion form 30 mins, after that bejitto would pwn Gokuu and Bejita one by one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is one month old = dead.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
This thread is one month old = dead.
The thread isn't over 30 days old since its last post, and can't be closed to being "dead." In the future, please let the moderators do their job.

Best answers
mf29 said:
SuperBuu's Power was nowhere near Omega Shenron's, you gotta remeber he's like all the Dragonballs, The Eternal Dragon is stronger then everybondy.
what the hell? king piccolo killed the eternal dragon in dragon ball lol, and back then they all had power levels of like 100 rofl.

Best answers
the things are simply
1.Vegetto > Gogeta
2.Vegetto=more goku traits
3.Gogeta(janemba)=more vegeta traits , it's always serious , and the face and all , and don't make jokes
4. SS 4 Gogeta = both , They switch all the way , when goku dominate , ssj4gogeta's face is childish and he made jokes (5Xgogetas kkhm) , and another time when he dominate vegeta , is more serious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
veqeta said:
what the hell? king piccolo killed the eternal dragon in dragon ball lol, and back then they all had power levels of like 100 rofl.
That was years ago, and Im talking about the Black Star Dragon, lol I said it wrong I didnt mean the Eternal.

Best answers
well....the truth is that those dragon seems dont follow the rule of dbz!! becuz they didnt depand the power of the creater. then what's made them? the negative energy from the each wish came from humanity which the power is hughly and uncaculated....especially syan shenron(elder and first star dragon) he was born from the wish when dende wish every victim killed by frieza and his men all came back to life(since except the bad dude)!! as u know how many years frieza rule the galixy? and how many people and planet destroyed by freiza?? and that was just syan's power!! i'm not acounting on omega's power yet....."the dragon power depand on the creator only work on the normal dragonball but not on the evil dragonball!!" so dont said that shenron were weaker of something, go and watch gt carefully(but i know someone doesnt like gt......)by the way, AT already said omega is the strongest villam in all db series

well about vegetto!! we should recall the memory about the superbuu's power and like someone said ssj3 goku cant even touch him...i must say, goku wasnt afraid superbuu's strangth just becuz he has body absorbtion ability which allow him to absorb someone stronger than him and keep him self from unnecessery fighting (but he can only absorb a little energy from victim which the absorb just keep them in body and gain the new ability even he cant absorb the energy quitely.) !! goku managed superbuu is untouch and nomatter how hard he fight he would get absorb like those kai!! if he get absorb by superbuu then everything all over. that's how earing fusion came from becuz only vegetto can survive after buu's absorbtion. for that rate gogetta and vegetto r even(actually superbuu aint real strong when vegetto completely knock him out.)

but i must say ssj3 goku may able to defeat superbuu if there's no absorb around(old kai already said kid buu is alot stronger and pure than supperbuu.....so that doesnt make point to prove vegetto's power)

my point: ssj4gogeta>omega>syan>ssj4goku>ssj4vegeta>super17>babi>majubb>gogetta=vegetto>uub>ssj3goku>kid buu>superbuu(all form)>gohan>evilbuu>ssj3gotenks>fatbuu>gotenks>majin vegeta>ssj2gohan

if we talk about this seriously that gogetta is the strongest(becuz vegetto doesnt have ssj4)

Best answers
Vegetto, even if he coulden't kill Gogetea, he could just run until the 30 minutes are up, thenkill Goku and Vegeta indivigully.

Best answers
Barney's_Soul said:
Vegetto, even if he coulden't kill Gogetea, he could just run until the 30 minutes are up, thenkill Goku and Vegeta indivigully.
well...that is an obvious answer i ever heard......good answer!! i never thought that point!!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Well, if you really want to get down to it, Gojita has Goku as a personality base while Vejito had Vegeta as a personality base. Vejito played around with his opponents (and generally had all of Vegeta's personality flaws) while Gojita got straight down to it.
Vegeta doesnt seem the type to say "Mommy?!" after being turned into a candy, I also dont remember Vegeta making these kind of expressions:

There's no such thing as a dominating personality, both Vegetto and Gogeta have a little bit of Goku and a little bit of Vegeta...the names dont say anything.

Vegetto was toying with Buu for one reason, he wanted to save Goten, Trunks, Gohan and Piccolo, nothing more, thats why he was buying time untill Buu absorbed him.
And Vegeta doesnt seem like the guy to think about other people first, well he did sometimes but it's not his constant style, it's Goku's to be honest.

Regardless of who had more power (although I'd still say Gojita), I think Gojita'd win in a fight because of the personality. The "thirty minute time factor" really isn't an issue--as they showed in the Frieza saga, fights between super-powerful people can take only a few minutes in actual time, despite taking a billion episodes. =P

In any case, it's nearly all opinion. So.. I say Gojita. =p
I agree that no more then 30 minutes needed to sattle this kind of fight but you honestly think Vegetto would have gone easy on him?
Keep in mind he has no one to save or protect, think of it as a fight to the finish, even if Vegetto would have been toying around with Gogeta (which he probably would) do you think he would actually let him win?
Yes he definatly would toy around with him but he would also go all out, Vegetto does seem to have boundries, you can see as he fought Buu in his normal form he let himself take hits, when he was a Super Saiyan he didnt even take one single hit.

Other wise it's all your opinion I guess, a matter of taste between the personalities, which in my opinion Vegetto wins there, Gogeta was boring and quiet =P Vegetto had some awesome jokes too ^_^

Oh and for the people who like SSJ4 Gogeta so much, did you ever wonder how come he has Vegetto's personality?...
I thought about it for a while and he was exactly like Vegetto, toying around and pulling jokes, didnt take his opponent seriously, basically, nothing like the Gogeta from the movie Fusion Reborn, if you ask me, they GT creators made a big mistake heh.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, in the manga, vegetto never fights as normal form, and never takes a hit from buu, ever. He also actually thinks (thought bubble) "thats right, thats why i went to all the effort to cut that stupid thing off your head" as its creeping up behind him to absorb him. He wasnt toying with him, he had a plan, and he stuck to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Vegito carried more of Goku's physical traits. It's hard to say about the personality, but it was moreso Goku, with an ocassional Vegeta-like c0ckiness. Vegito's attacks, however, were obviously Vegeta's.

Vegito's forehead looks a lot more like Goku's

Gogeta's forehead resembles Vegeta's - facial structure, and expressions resembles Vegeta more than Goku
If they removed the bang it'd look way too much like Vegeta

http://diablo222.tripod.com/wp/gogeta.jpg
He looks a little like Gohan here.

Best answers
Yer,Ill have to agree with Prince with that.There was this one scene with Vegito where he said "Youuuu whoooo" and if you looked at his eyes,only Goku would have his eyes drawn like that.But in Vegeta's case,I don't think there was a scene in the whole DBZ series that he's eyes were like that.Also,when Gogeta was born,he finished Janemba in an instance showing a bit more "Vegeta Dominance".

GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
he finished Janemba in an instance showing a bit more "Vegeta Dominance".

GuZzie
Actualy that just showed the imense difrence in power betwean Gogeta and Janemba.

Best answers
OOooo,but Vegito could've destroyed Gohan Buu in no time at all if he wanted.He was holding back...but for a good reason none the less.Ahh wells,guess your right

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetos plan was to infiltrate Buu and get the others out. Gogeta just wanted to kill Janemba as fast as possible.

But yea Gogeta was weaker than Vegeto since the potara fusion combines and multiplies the powers (stated by old Kai)

Oh and as for your initial point. Did Goku hold back on Recome?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega's right about Vegetto never fighting properly. He never did really did he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom