Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegetto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neither, they're the same people combined in two different ways, they could never fight so stop speculating it. That should have been an option.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Time Machines. Trunks met himself, why not Goku and Vegeta?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Time Machines. Trunks met himself, why not Goku and Vegeta?
Yeah I posted that awhile ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in all honesty. why does anyone include GT in their arguments? we all know GT was a stupid show with little/no relevence to the ENTIRE STORY!

i mean, for a start, they spent ALL OF DRAGONBALL, then ALL OF DRAGONBALL Z, creating characters, building their storys and personality, and unique attacks etc...

EVERY episode of GT, involves Goku, and a Kamehameha... there are no other characters with serious involvement at all. not to mention, it relys very much on the whole "hey theres a new enemy, we need to invent a new transformation" factor... even "SSJ4" as a design looked pants compared to the others, and completely broke the continuity.

therefor, i considder that anyone who uses GT characters as reference for an argument with regard to the dragonball universe, needs to take a second look. as i already stated, Gogeta was strong, yes. but THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE ALMOST IMPLODED WHEN VEGETTO POWERED UP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
Gogeta was strong, yes. but THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE ALMOST IMPLODED WHEN VEGETTO POWERED UP.
Gogeta never powered up, how do you know if Gogeta would of powered up the Earth would not explode also?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Axman said:
in all honesty. why does anyone include GT in their arguments? we all know GT was a stupid show with little/no relevence to the ENTIRE STORY!
Gogeta himself was filler anyway, if GT can't come into the argument then this thread is pointless. It would be ' vs. Vegito'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
in all honesty. why does anyone include GT in their arguments?
Because The Jenemba movie does not provide enough evidence of Gogeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and neither does GT, which included him for 2 episodes out of... 64.

i think, if gogeta was as powerful as vegetto, then someone outside of hell would have noticed the power. but no one mentions anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do, Goten and Trunks sense it all the way from Earth.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
:x I thought vegetto was a perfect blend of goku and vegeta, gogeta... didnt have a personality, and that overquote also states "i am neither goku or vegeta". Also the fact the grand kai says "this is most powerful type of fusion in the universe" is enough to convince me.

Vegetto was waiting for buu to try to absorb him because he wanted to save his sons/friends. If he wanted to destroy him, he could've at any time.

Imo, Vegetto far surpasses anyone in GT too.
T_T Vegetto had the most awesome personality in DBZ indeed!
Ya'll think I love him cause of his muscles? yeah that too...^_^

But the way he fought Buu was unique, plus his jokes were so awesome xD!
Vegetto saying to Buu after ripping off his tenticle:"Besides, you looked redicules with that big banana on your head, this is a much better look for you"

Vegetto owns =O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda consider SSJ(2?) Gogeta different from SSJ4 Gogeta. I think Gogeta was weaker (though I like him more =() since it was done with the dance and I think the Old Kai said the Potara fusion was stronger.

I also think the amount of time left in the fusion relates to the power. Gotenks detransformed when he was almost out of time, meaning he didn't have enough power.

Now SSJ4 Gogeta is definitely much stronger if we are going to use GT. Two Suprer Saiyan Four saiyans fusing into one must mean something, and since he made light of Omega Shenron, it's safe to say that he was probably the strongest character in the Dragonball universe. Also, the fusion time was even shortened because of the power and his hair may have turned red due to the power as well.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Now SSJ4 Gogeta is definitely much stronger if we are going to use GT. Two Suprer Saiyan Four saiyans fusing into one must mean something, and since he made light of Omega Shenron, it's safe to say that he was probably the strongest character in the Dragonball universe.
Well...not in Toriyama's Dragonball universe =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I kinda consider SSJ(2?) Gogeta different from SSJ4 Gogeta. I think Gogeta was weaker (though I like him more =() since it was done with the dance and I think the Old Kai said the Potara fusion was stronger.

I also think the amount of time left in the fusion relates to the power. Gotenks detransformed when he was almost out of time, meaning he didn't have enough power.

Now SSJ4 Gogeta is definitely much stronger if we are going to use GT. Two Suprer Saiyan Four saiyans fusing into one must mean something, and since he made light of Omega Shenron, it's safe to say that he was probably the strongest character in the Dragonball universe. Also, the fusion time was even shortened because of the power and his hair may have turned red due to the power as well.
Gogeta isnt SSJ 2.

Best answers
I think Gogeta was more powerful, I mean in the movie, he was all moving without moving, and hitting him without moving. It was prertty weird. And Vegetto, can'tgo SSJ4.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neither of them would win or lose. For crying out loud, it's Dragonball Z/GT your talking about, the main characters never lose in the end. Seeing as Vegetto en Gogeta are both main characters, it means that both of them will survive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryeko said:
I think Gogeta was more powerful, I mean in the movie, he was all moving without moving, and hitting him without moving. It was prertty weird. And Vegetto, can'tgo SSJ4.
says who? vegetto had the potential to ascend to SSJ3. so i think its safe to assume, that if they had fused with one of them having knowledge of SSJ4 (ie. if you compare fusions happening at the same place in the timeline, its pointless comparing vegetto in dbz, to gogeta in gt. because they are too far apart.) then of course vegetto would be able to ascend that far.

he just didnt have the knowledge at the time.

im fairly certain that if they had fused with pottara during GT, that vegetto would have been able to walk all over SSJ4 gogeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto cannot go past SSJ 3, he doesn't have a freakin tail remember?

Best answers
Then Vegito walks over that gogeta...

anyway, My answer to this is the same if someone asks me if Kurosaki Ichigo is better than Naruto.

canon vs non canon... what should i say... ^^ Voted for Vegito though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Vegetto cannot go past SSJ 3, he doesn't have a freakin tail remember?
hey guess what, neither does vegeta until he actually turns SSJ4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom