Gogita or Vegetto

• Gogita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegetto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John I can't believe it I made this same poll on the turnpike anime forums!! Isn't that a coincidence? Anyways, Vegetto would win for sure. I think that the Old Kai was just talking **** when he said that the earrings were more powerful. Fusion is Fusion. Gogeta and Vegetto are equal by me. Vegetto could've gotten more powerful because Goku and Vegeta wouldn't have to be at the same powerlevel (e.g. Goku SSJ3 and Vegeta SSJ2) if that were the case Vegetto would've been more powerful, but in this case they are the same (since Goku and Vegeta are more or less equal in their normal forms). But Vegetto would just have to stall Gogeta for 30 minutes and then he could kill Goku and Vegeta easily. And yes, Vegetto is more powerful than anyone from GT even though he never was in the series but technically Vegetto could go Super Saiyan 3 and then he would be more powerful than SSJ4 Gogeta. But I reitarate if Gogeta and Vegetto would fight on the levels they fought on in the series they would be equal but Vegetto would just have to stall and POOF! they seperate and *kill*.

Best answers
I say Gogeta. Because he was like SS2 wasn't he? And if potora is the "most powerful type of fusion" then why didnt kibito kai beat buu himself? Supreme kai and kibito were clearly strong seeing as piccolo was scared of them and supreme kai made gohan not be able to move. So they should have been able to help in some way if that was true. I like Vegetto too but i think gogeta was cooler. It's probably be a tie though. unless ss4 gogeta was there.

Best answers
i would have to go with the character with the best villian killing move so i go with Gogita from The DBZ movie, he praticly schools janaba with super fast punches that leave impressions in the body, then the final blow from that move that i can't remember the name of but it just disentergrates him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They would BOTH win.

They both contain Goku, and as we all know, Goku never loses. He always manages to pull more power out of his ass. :p

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you really want to get down to it, Gojita has Goku as a personality base while Vejito had Vegeta as a personality base. Vejito played around with his opponents (and generally had all of Vegeta's personality flaws) while Gojita got straight down to it.

Regardless of who had more power (although I'd still say Gojita), I think Gojita'd win in a fight because of the personality. The "thirty minute time factor" really isn't an issue--as they showed in the Frieza saga, fights between super-powerful people can take only a few minutes in actual time, despite taking a billion episodes. =P

In any case, it's nearly all opinion. So.. I say Gojita. =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
The Eternal Dragon is stronger than everybody.
Except Evil King Piccolo who killed him, and everyone stronger than him (every major character in DBZ + DBGT).

As for the original question, it depends on the context.

a) If there were two Goku's and two Vegeta's, all of the same powerlevel, one pair fused into Gogeta and the other Vegito, Vegito would win, because it's a more perfect kind of fusion and wields more power.

Vegito > Gogeta

b) If you're talking about in the series, SSJ Gogeta from movie 12 would lose against SSJ2 Vegito from the Fusion Saga. However, SSJ4 Gogeta from the Shadow Dragons Saga would wipe the floor with him endlessly. Not only is it two levels higher, but they've also trained for over ten years since then, and fought many battles.

SSJ4 Gogeta > SSJ2 Vegito > SSJ Gogeta.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's nothing to say that Gojita couldn't have gone SSJ2 or SSJ3 if he wanted to. He didn't have to. =P

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Not only is it two levels higher, but they've also trained for over ten years since then, and fought many battles.
I agree with the theory, but actually,
ten years passed since buu, when they meet again(or were they 5 :-S), and then goku flies of with uub(without even huggin his wife??geez), and then, another 10 years pass, entering GT, that means there were a total of 20 years of training....

This stuff was foun on wikipedia, BUT
If Trunks was 8 in the buu saga, that means he was 18 at the end of it, and must have been 28 in gt....Doesn;t look that old(respectively 27 for goten)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
SSJ4 Gogeta > SSJ2 Vegito > SSJ Gogeta.
So if SSJ3 Vegito will have to fight SSJ4 Gogita who will win ?

Best answers
SSJ4 Gogeta Definetly. If i remember correctly while fighting Omega Shenron , Gogeta was so strong and fast that noone could not even see when he was throwing punches.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i disagree whit your Lil sherlon suld be as strong as dead king picolo like the pl of 100 max king picolo killed the dragon

Best answers
It has nothing to do with Omega Shenron's strength , i was talking about Gogeta's.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
This is why you don't compare Dragon Ball Z with Dragon Ball GT. In Dragon Ball Z, the power of the Dragon Balls is completely dependant on the creators own power. So technically, Omega Shenron shouldn't be very powerful, since his power would rival that of Kami.

Edit

Davidskiwan beat me.
Well this is lil sherlong pl as for Gogeta SSJ 4 i don't think he was that strong agaist a SSJ 3 Vegetto

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In terms of the timeline though, Goku and Vegeta had trained for over twenty years since Vegito's creation. Even if Potara is a more perfect type of fusion, could it really make up for all that training? I doubt it. There are no official figures to back up the claim so it's just speculation, my oppinion.

Something I remember was that SSJ3 didn't even tread water compared to SSJ4. When Goku went up against Baby on the Tuffle Planet for their second bout, his tail had grown back (increasing strength) and he was Super Saiyan 3. His punches didn't even affect Baby, then when he went Super Saiyan 4, Baby's punches hardly affected him (until Baby turned into a Golden Oozaru).

That's why I think SSJ4 Gogeta would still beat SSJ3 Vegito - despite the fusion type, the power difference between their Super Saiyan levels would be too huge, and take precedence.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
In terms of the timeline though, Goku and Vegeta had trained for over twenty years since Vegito's creation. Even if Potara is a more perfect type of fusion, could it really make up for all that training? I doubt it. There are no official figures to back up the claim so it's just speculation, my oppinion.

Something I remember was that SSJ3 didn't even tread water compared to SSJ4. When Goku went up against Baby on the Tuffle Planet for their second bout, his tail had grown back (increasing strength) and he was Super Saiyan 3. His punches didn't even affect Baby, then when he went Super Saiyan 4, Baby's punches hardly affected him (until Baby turned into a Golden Oozaru).

That's why I think SSJ4 Gogeta would still beat SSJ3 Vegito - despite the fusion type, the power difference between their Super Saiyan levels would be too huge, and take precedence.
Well... With Goku fighting Babi as SSJ3, I think he didn't have any effect on Babi due to Goku's child like body which would limit the power he had as an adult. I think somewhere in the GT episodes something like that was stated, that Goku was weakened when he was turned into a kid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Goku and Vegeta had trained for over twenty years since Vegito's creation. Even if Potara is a more perfect type of fusion, could it really make up for all that training? I doubt it.

That's where im coming from.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's also one other thnig to consider at the same time thouh when you cokmpare both types of fusions. Gogeta, as SSJ4 consuemd a lot of power which resulted in a reduced fusion time frame, compared to being fused permantly with the earings. Another reason which leads me to belive that SSJ4 Gogeta's fusion tikme was crippled was when Omega shenron fired the Negative kama ball, with Gogeta flooding his life force with the ball and bouncing it out of earth's atmosphere (My therory on it, it could of contibuted to reduced fusion time frame simply because of that moment where he used more power then any other time and shortly afterwards splits when tryying to fire anotehr big bang khh).

The point i'm maknig here would also apply if you were to see a fight happen between Gotenks and Vegetto. Even though Gotenks went ssj3, you see that he could not maintain it towards the end of the fusion time frame simply due to the power usage it was having on him. He stayed fused for atleast 5mins in his normal form then split after Buu chucked him at a cliff. Vegetto, on the otehr hand not being disadvantaged to fusion dance fusion, and also having the advantage of both Goku and Vegeta being stronger then Goten and Trunks is where this is made up for. Gotenks may well likely end up resulting in using a lot of power in such a battle that if he were to fight ssj3 (just to be typical of the situation, he would have to be ssj3 to stand a chance against Vegetto) would end up probabbly unfusing during the course of that sought of a battle, with each move he would be tryying to pull off easily being nothing to Vegetto, Vegetto easily recovering from the attacks etc.

Gogeta on the other hand, while fused as a SSJ/SSJ2 (Some assume the fusion to be SSJ2), was not having as much strain mainly because even though it could of well been possible for him to ascend to ssj3, it would limit the fusion time, which leads further to my conclusion as to why, depending on what sought of attacks you are going to do and what you do during a fusion can have an affect on the overall fusion time should you fuse using the fusion dance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If SSJ 3 Gotenks and SSJ Vegeto fought , SSJ Vegetto would win, Think if The dance didn't have a time limit, SSJ 3 Gotenks would stay in the fight for awhile then get tired.

Bottom Line SSJ 4 Gogeta IS Stronger then SSJ 1 Vegeto, Because think about it, First off He's a SSJ 4, Second off, It's freaking Goku and Vegeta in one body, Third off, Since Vegetto was created their power has increased significantly, how would Vegetto even stand a chance if he didn't go SSJ 3?, SSJ 4 Gogeta would win obviously.

You cannot really say who would win between Gogeta and Vegeto, There were no scouters, AT is not gonna tell you who is the strongest, how do you even know what fusion is the strongest?, Old Kai could of been lieing, or persauding Goku and Vegeta to do the fusion, Just because the fusion lasts forever doesn't mean it's a stronger fusion, Im not saying the dance fusion is the best one either,Im just trying to figure this out logically.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe the Old Kai when he said Potarra was a more perfect fusion, there really doesn't seem to be any reason for him to be lying about it, and Toriyama never said he was lying about it either, and being the creator he speaks through his characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom