βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So ho will win Vegetto or Gogita ?

MC

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be the same as when Vegeta and Goku fought each other. Gogeta's dominate personality is Goku, and Vegetto's dominate personality is Vegeta, so it's basically the fight between Goku and Vegeta again.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto would win.

For one, the Elder Kai explains that using the earings to fuse is a much stronger type of fusion. This means Vegetto > Gogeta.

For two, even assuming they were at even strength, Gogeta has a half hour time limit, where as Vegetto does not.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
So ho will win Vegetto or Gogita ?
Technically Vegetto would win because Gogeta would go away in 30 mintues, So Vegetto could just kill Vegeta and Goku after they split.

Technically Vegetto And Gogeta couldn't fight unless they had a time machine likes trunks did.

Technically Gogeta appeared in a movie, so he really wasn't invovled in the series.

Technically Gogeta and Vegetto couldn't fight becasue they are both good, they aren't gonna kill somebody that is good, they also couldn't fight because Vegetto and Gogeta are the same people so that is impossible to happen.

Sorry I got a little carried away with the facts.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto, potara fusion is indeed the most powerful type of fusion.

Plus i dunno what makes u think one has a more dominant personality than the other, scince it was never explained that way. Its a fan assumption because of the different names.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
Gogeta's dominate personality is Goku, and Vegetto's dominate personality is Vegeta, so it's basically the fight between Goku and Vegeta again.
I disagree

You gotta remeber that in the movie Vegeta and Goku were badly damaged, and they were tired of being beaten, and they were in a bad situation,Vegeta had no choice but to agree, that's why Gogeta was more serious.

You gotta remeber when Vegetto was created, they weren't serious at all, Goku was just seeing if Vegeta would agree, and Vegeta really didn't agree.

And the names really don't matter you just gotta look at the guy.

Gogeta has more Vegeta traits, as in he has a Widow's peak,
Vegetto does not have a widows peak.

MC

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That's just me. Vegetto seemed to have more of Vegeta's ****yness, and Gogeta had more of Goku's "fighting for good" personality. Even though Gogeta didn't say much, besides the over-quoted one liner after Goku and Vegeta fuse.

I guess everyone's right to say that the potara fusion would be stronger including that there isn't a time limit. I think Gogeta might win since he didn't hesitate to kill Janemba, though Vegetto toyed around with Majin Buu.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
:x I thought vegetto was a perfect blend of goku and vegeta, gogeta... didnt have a personality, and that overquote also states "i am neither goku or vegeta". Also the fact the grand kai says "this is most powerful type of fusion in the universe" is enough to convince me.

Vegetto was waiting for buu to try to absorb him because he wanted to save his sons/friends. If he wanted to destroy him, he could've at any time.

Imo, Vegetto far surpasses anyone in GT too.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
so Vegetto was that strong that he surpasses evryone in gt except Lil Sherlong and Gogita SSJ 4 ?

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
in GT they sayid that goku had the PL of a hole planet right ? so Vegetto was Stronger then SSJ 4 Goku ? and Lil SHerlong

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
in GT they sayid that goku had the PL of a hole planet right ? so Vegetto was Stronger then SSJ 4 Goku ? and Lil SHerlong
It just does not make since, how could a SSJ 1 fusion be stronger then a SSJ 4 fusion, And plus!! Goku and Vegeta's powerlevel have increased since Vegetto!

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
I think so.
damned right. when vegetto powered up, the kai's felt it on their planet. vegetto made the entire universe tremble.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well for one, i think gt is a load of ****, and two, toriyama stated a while ago in an interview that vegetto is the strongest character in the dbz universe. Though i cud be wrong, i cant remember where i read it, i cudda just made it up. But i'd think its quite believable. Just think, SSJ3 goku wouldnt touch superbuu, they werent even in the same league, if anything superbuu was around ssj4 level or more at the time. Gogeta had to go SSJ4 to show up Shenlong, Vegetto in his normal form was more than enough to destroy Buu if he wanted to. That kinda shows the degree of power difference in comparison to their enemies imo.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
well for one, i think gt is a load of ****, and two, toriyama stated a while ago in an interview that vegetto is the strongest character in the dbz universe. Though i cud be wrong, i cant remember where i read it, i cudda just made it up. But i'd think its quite believable. Just think, SSJ3 goku wouldnt touch superbuu, they werent even in the same league, if anything superbuu was around ssj4 level or more at the time. Gogeta had to go SSJ4 to show up Shenlong, Vegetto in his normal form was more than enough to destroy Buu if he wanted to. That kinda shows the degree of power difference in comparison to their enemies imo.
SuperBuu's Power was nowhere near Omega Shenron's, you gotta remeber he's like all the Dragonballs, The Eternal Dragon is stronger then everybondy.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I say ssj4 was as powerful as omega shenron? no, but I was illustrating the fact in his normal form, Vegetto was most likely way beyond ssj4 goku's level, now imagine that powerlevel transforming into ssj1, then 2, then 3 (which is what i think he was capable of).

btw, thats another one of GT's huge flaws, the dragonballs are only as powerful as their creator, which mean dende is one pimp ass fighter he just never gets a chance to show it obviously.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Did I say ssj4 was as powerful as omega shenron? no, but I was illustrating the fact in his normal form, Vegetto was most likely way beyond ssj4 goku's level, now imagine that powerlevel transforming into ssj1, then 2, then 3 (which is what i think he was capable of).
That I agree on, SSJ 1 Vegeta is more powerful then SSJ 4 Goku, If Vegeto would went SSJ 3 , the earth would explode.

MC

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why you don't compare Dragon Ball Z with Dragon Ball GT. In Dragon Ball Z, the power of the Dragon Balls is completely dependant on the creators own power. So technically, Omega Shenron shouldn't be very powerful, since his power would rival that of Kami.

Edit

Davidskiwan beat me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom