🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so who will win
Gogita(gogita whit Goku and Vegeta from Buu saga) or GohanBuu
I'd say GohanBuu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...the supreme kai did say that the earing fusion was stronger than the dance one but still what facts do you bring that gogeta wouldn't pwn gohan buu like vegito did ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This time I actually disagree with you xD. If it were be a fight to the max, Gogeta would win. Since he technically could go SSJ3. However, if Buu would've stalled long enough for the fusion to wear off, Buu would win. It's a matter of situation.

@LionHeart: Gogeta would actually pwn him MORE than Vegetto, since Vegetto was just toying with Buu when he fought him, while Gogeta would get straight to the point and give his maximum.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gogita could not go ssj3 because Vegeta did not knot SSJ3he could go max ssj2 and MysticGohan pwn Goku ssj3 and super buu pwn goku and Vegeta at the same time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if he couldn't, he could go SSJ2, and that would be enough to pwn Gohan Buu. Fusing makes your power grow unbelievably, I believe SSJ2 Gogeta was more than twice as strong as GohanBuu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gogeta, anyway. Gogeta & Vegito could've gone above Super Saiyan 3 if they wanted.

Best answers
"Gogeta would actually pwn him MORE than Vegetto, since Vegetto was just toying with Buu when he fought him, while Gogeta would get straight to the point and give his maximum."

Well if vegeto was only toying hw obviosly wasnt fighting at full strength...

gohanbuu would win

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These fantasy matched Dragonball Z threads are starting to annoy me.

Best answers
so who will win
Gogita(gogita whit Goku and Vegeta from Buu saga) or GohanBuu
I'd say GohanBuu
if you are soo clueless and don't know nothing about powerlevels , just go on some sites or myfavoritesgames.com and find a list with powerlevels . >.< end of story !

Best answers
if you are soo clueless and don't know nothing about powerlevels , just go on some sites or myfavoritesgames.com and find a list with powerlevels . >.< end of story !
Those are all completely fake, and MFG isnt exactly the place to go if you want to get some facts about dbz, half that stuff is made up.

Anyway, these topics are stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gogita could not go ssj3 because Vegeta did not knot SSJ3he could go max ssj2 and MysticGohan pwn Goku ssj3 and super buu pwn goku and Vegeta at the same time
I can't believe I just saw this now. It'll actually be quite hard to knock sense into this guy, as his English is pretty abysmal, but I'll try anyway;

The strength of the fusion does not depend on what "transformations"/"powers" can be used by the fighters individually; instead, the "fusion" creates a new warrior, or "persona" if you will, with new levels of power.

I think it's funny you'll even overlook the fact Goten and Trunks couldn't use Super Saiyan 3 individually, and for that matter Super Saiyan 2, while discarding any viable reason "Gotenks" was able to use Super Saiyan 3. Did you ever think of that? I won't deny the possibility Trunks and Goten could reach Super Saiyan 3 alone, at some point, but it was quite obvious they hadn't even reached SS2 over the last stretch of an arc. And GT... well, GT's worthless reference--you couldn't even tell what ****ing Super Saiyan form the Saiyans were using, anyhow [apart from SS3].

Somewhere along the line I think you've suffered with a severe misconception, and need to re-analyze 'Dragon Ball' - perhaps read the manga, or watch the anime series a few more times, because you're talking straight out of your butthole.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john....

stop making threads

or i'll kill my self
I will really like to see that

Oki so Gogita from some strange mistery goes SSJ 100000 right ?This is the most supidest thing I'v ever hear from a Goku and a Vegeta he will have both of their strenght and maybe a little bit more , Gotenks agains FatBuu had no chanse neither did but Vegeta SSJ 2 still had a chanse to win , so fusion does not give you to much power and it has a limit and I think going SSJ 2 and SSJ 3 will make the time limit much more faster from 30 to 15 like Gogita SSJ 4 had 10 min, only if Gogita went SSJ 3 could be a match agains Buu but if buu use his Picolo/Gohan/Superbuu brain he could come out whit a plant (like trowing one of his body part to regenerate from it if he was totaly destroyd) of fight for 15 min till the fusion it's gone and then kill them .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oki so Gogita from some strange mistery goes SSJ 100000 right ?This is the most supidest thing I'v ever hear from a Goku and a Vegeta he will have both of their strenght and maybe a little bit more , Gotenks agains FatBuu had no chanse neither did but Vegeta SSJ 2 still had a chanse to win , so fusion does not give you to much power and it has a limit and I think going SSJ 2 and SSJ 3 will make the time limit much more faster from 30 to 15 like Gogita SSJ 4 had 10 min, only if Gogita went SSJ 3 could be a match agains Buu but if buu use his Picolo/Gohan/Superbuu brain he could come out whit a plant (like trowing one of his body part to regenerate from it if he was totaly destroyd) of fight for 15 min till the fusion it's gone and then kill them .
You need help. Get off the forum.

Best answers
1. Gogeta woulda kick buu's ass couse ssj3 can stand a while against him. BTW Janemba was more powerull than mystic Buu.
2. As we all know Buu can regenerate and when the fusion went's off, Vegeta and Goku are done for >_> XD

Who knows XD :p

Best answers
I completely understood that John!

You are 1000% correct, and I look up to you, please make more interesting discussions like this.

But remember, if Buu goes Super Saiya-jin he would destroy the universe, which is why Gogeta from the future would have to come to earth and fuse with Vegetto using the eighth dragon ball!, to make Gogetto!, He's the Only SSJ5!!

And Gogetto's rage is fueled by Psychic plants from his home planet, which is really far away and is also made of frozen fire, so he would get tired eventually and defuse, then Vegetto would somehow lose the eighth dragon ball (It probably rolled under a nearby table or refrigerator) and they would never be able to fuse again.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

You are 1000% correct, and I look up to you, please make more interesting discussions like this.

But remember, if Buu goes Super Saiya-jin he would destroy the universe, which is why Gogeta from the future would have to come to earth and fuse with Vegetto using the eighth dragon ball!, to make Gogetto!, He's the Only SSJ5!!

And Gogetto's rage is fueled by Psychic plants from his home planet, which is really far away and is also made of frozen fire, so he would get tired eventually and defuse, then Vegetto would somehow lose the eighth dragon ball (It probably rolled under a nearby table or refrigerator) and they would never be able to fuse again.
woow where the hell did that come out if DBZ was moew balance the evil team will allwase win since it's unbalace and the fusion pl it's abou 1 infinite and buu's PL of 1 Yeah I think' its right , regardes of how many theres there is like this 100 Frieza vs SSJ Goku , Goku will winn , the only wining guys ar Goku Gogita and Vegetto and Gohan so no mather the thread they allwase win
Pls Close this thread I now know the solution to all thread like this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL.

When obvious is obvious, no literal. No literal. Give me a second here, so I can laugh some more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally Posted by Mountain Dewd

Uhh...yeah, I'm gonna go over there now, k?

*steps back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom