Best answers
nice work Smo the model is looking great and the face expression is cool.

Btw Just to inform Gogeta does look more like Vegeta and Vegetto looks more like Goku they are named not for their appearences but for which personailty is more dominant so Vegetto is called that because Vegeta's personailty is the more dominant personailty of the two and Gogeta is called that because Goku's personailty is the more dominant of the two just to clear things up.

Again great work Smo keep it up. :yes: :)

Best answers
wow man that looks great smo! his nose looks a little like vegitas a bit too much, but i suppose its nuffin to complain about.

P.S. sorry for askin but ive been gone for awhile (hey everyone) but these wonderful smo models are for the mod called gohans hidden power for QIII? right?

Best answers
No the models Smo makes are for GHP but GHP is also for Half-Life but they look good enough to be mistaken for Q3 engine see just gos to show you how good the models are hehe.

Best answers
smo nice work
are u going to make normal form and SSj4 form :p

Best answers
Thats sweet ass Smo, bicept kind of looks like a ball, but who cares, the skin is great

Best answers
Jeez man, that model is incredible. Even the fists curl realistically. Amazing... I'll be looking forward to a beta of GHP, if only for the awesome smo models that'll be in it! ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skin actually looks very undetailed, and the arms just look plain,

looking at the face (the only part that loks like classic smo material)i know you can do a better skin on the rest of it,

Best answers
Remember people, only the upper body, arms and face are skined. The rest is just base colours.

The musles DO look kinda plain, but there for it IS a WIP.

Best answers
nuttzy said:
the skin actually looks very undetailed, and the arms just look plain,

looking at the face (the only part that loks like classic smo material)i know you can do a better skin on the rest of it,
The skin looks right only could use mur shading and stuff , the only part that doesnt look right is his pants there no skin on them

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err, i said it was undetailed, not incorrect, the head is alot more detailed than the rest of the body, ie, the face looks like a skin id expect from smo, but the body loks like something id see come from ultra,

i seen him do better so i was encouraging it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Jesus ****ing Christ that is so darn awesome O_O Smo was born for modeling O_O *Keeps bowing to Smo* is awesome!! just more a bit detail on arms. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG !!! What´s this !!!
I just came home from vacation and i´m seeing this!!
Smo i kneel before you !!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
R U going to relase it as a sdk version PEASE i SEX U UP!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would he release an SDK version if it's for GHP???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom