Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hi!
I am working on a Gogeta Model for ESF, but I am not 100% sure if it will be really Gogeta^^ lol, but I think it will be :laff:
Here is a pic:

PS: This is my first "poly by poly" body........ I have only did heads poly by poly but never a body^^ this is my first body, which is make poly by poly^^
How do you like it?

Best answers
Very nice i like it alot but hey theres a big hole in it lol j/k keep it up

Best answers
Bleh I do believe the hole is where his ARMS go. Looks fine so far.
Smo was right when he said someone new would make a Gogeta using his as a ref.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah. i'm sure u could make a gogeta out of it.
You've made a fair start. Good luck

Best answers
Yea, it looks good. Update it already so we can admire it more!

Best answers
lol, there is already a front view........ but only the half of the body............. i havn´t duplicate it.......... its only the half- front- view, loooooool :laff:
I dont know if I finished the model.......... lol.......... It can be to hard work......... hm....... maybe I will released it, lol^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn im dumb... i thought it was the side... just.. just forget about that i asked.. i feel so stupid right now.. .good work though... although its going to be pretty hard to duplicate it and put it together and form a chest that looks the same on both sides because the verticies arent straight... there kinda curvey

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good start so far, can't wait to see an actual "whole" torso. keep modeling and i hope you can skin or you know a good skinner.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
damn im dumb... i thought it was the side... just.. just forget about that i asked.. i feel so stupid right now.. .good work though... although its going to be pretty hard to duplicate it and put it together and form a chest that looks the same on both sides because the verticies arent straight... there kinda curvey
all you have to do is select the vertices and scale em so thier straight.. Its easy.. whats so hard?

Besides, they dont even need to be straight..

great job kreshi! The model looks very nice for a first pbp.

Awesome man!

Best answers
at the moment that looks amazing, keep up the good work and dont rush anything

Best answers
Can't u guys leave smos work alone ? I mean, why do u have to use his stuff as a refferance .. ? Do like he did, skratch . otherwise u'll be stuck at newbness ur entire life .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i used the kid buu as a head ref, maybe ill leave you in charge of searching for my reference pictures from now on, since you see think they so easy to come by ^_^

Best answers
I have update the model........... lol, the picture above ist now also updatet.......... Here the new pic again....... lol:

Best answers
Nice torse, but i see one thing, look at the top right picture, at hte chest, it looks like it caves in. THats the only thing i see wrong.

Gj man, *wishes for hte same skills.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gj i hope this wil work out great cous most poeple make the body great but the head not so great if you know wat i mean but good luck with it

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just like my mom and dad did to me, they gave me a great body, but they somehow messed it up with my head, pherhaps an anticlimax?........Lookin good though, as far as i concern, it's as good as smo's. GJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom