Gogeta WIP

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it was, it would be released. please save those kind of comments for yourself, most modders have lives you know.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, are you trying to get a high post count, or what?
Stop making useles posts.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know there werent any updates on the ingame progress lately, but I can assure you that I have been working on it.

SSJ4 is ingame, rigged on Goku's skele, got all the needed extra bones and already replacing Vegeta.

There's a major issue though, which I'm too lazy to say at the moment but you can read all about it in the latest thread I made in the 1.3 bugs.
To sum it up, not all animations react well as a custom for Vegeta...

I already started animating a few basic stuff, going pretty well if putting that 1.3 bug aside, I'll make a short ingame video soon. ;]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, hadn't seen this thread until now. That's easily one of the better custom models i've seen, on par with 1.3's. One crit (though probably too late to fix) is the lack of widows peak on the forehead, is it possible to skin it on?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, from what I have seen SSJ4 doesnt have a widows peak, unlike the SSJ form.

As for progress, I finalized the skin a while ago, take a look:

Still working on getting them complete ingame.
SSJ4 is in the works, as I mentioned, it has bones and it's fully rigged and I'm currently reanimating a few stuff.

I should get a video up soon showing some of the animations I got so far, I'm just trying to get more of them done ^_^;

Expect some more updates soon

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV don't forget to do a normal to if vegeta SSJ 2 will l come out I love that pic ca't wait for the model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a sick bg thing...can you make it widescreen? Just for me? :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sv you are realy bad.i can wait for it and you give on we images of model.nice walper sv and good work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom