Gogeta WIP

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So umm, Eclipse and I teamed up to make this Gogeta model as a custom for Vegeta in 1.3 (he modeled, I uvmapped/skinned) and...this is what we got:

It's pretty much done, except for some small fixes and tweaks on the skin that you wont notice much =P

Credits to GG and Kama for the hands model/uvmap/skin, the reason that we used them is that it wont look weird and deformed once it's rigged, these hands are basically a perfect match to the current skeleton.

And of course, crits are always welcome =)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woow that just wip i can't wait for the final version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol...
It's pretty much done, except for some small fixes and tweaks on the skin that you wont notice much =P
Looks sweet man.. his face looks a bit young but that might just be me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't need to say anything about that model, it's obvious.

Why don't you go and make every character from the series now?

:yes:

Best answers
What forms will he have?
Can't wait to play with him :shocked:

Best answers
Nice model guys! :yes: Both model, and skin.. But we are dealing with two pro's here, so the high quality doesn't surprise me ;) again, great job...

Best answers
I like your models! I think you are the best here or.... Anyway good luck;)

Best answers
Looks Amazing.

My only crit would be the colour of the hair, which is the same as your Trunks model, its far too orange imo, ssj hair is a very subtle yellow, only when inside an ssj aura, does it gain those yellow/orange highlights.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol...

Looks sweet man.. his face looks a bit young but that might just be me.
Hehe, could be, thats something I dont really know how to fix though :x any suggestions?

mf29 said:
Why don't you go and make every character from the series now?
Hah xD I doubt it...but maybe just a few more =P

d4v1d said:
What forms will he have?
Can't wait to play with him
Umm probably just SSJ =/

Mountain Dewd said:
Looks Amazing.

My only crit would be the colour of the hair, which is the same as your Trunks model, its far too orange imo, ssj hair is a very subtle yellow, only when inside an ssj aura, does it gain those yellow/orange highlights.
Thanks man, about the hair color though, I know that SSJ hairs are pale yellow in the series, but HL has this nasty shading that makes colors look washed out, I'd rather have the colors on my skin contrasted to a level that it can blend well ingame.
My Trunks looks decent with it ingame, and if you ever downloaded my Vegetto, he has that pale yellow hair, which looks pretty good in 100% self illumination but ingame it gets an ugly gray-ish tone =x I might make it less orange but it wont look that much different than it does right now.

Appreciate the nice comments guys, and <3 Eclipse! he made that project happen. =3

Ohh, I'm currently trying to rig him, maybe I'll have some ingame shots later =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldn't know tbh.. maybe lower/shorten his neck and sharpen his jawline a tad. wider chin.
But like i said, its probably me =/
Awesome job man

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do a Normal Gogita plss (so that we will have Gogita and SSj Gogita)

Best answers
preety awsome, = ] something about the face bugs me = ] there are some weird
lines on the pants also, those lines that are coming from the belt straight dawn, they shouldent be so dark, compared to the rest.

Best answers
You guys are sexy perfections XD. Super Vegetto can you make me a render of that to add it on my sig?
It's so cool wish I could model/skin/uvmap like you guys.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I like your models! I think you are the best here or.... Anyway good luck;)
Thanks????

As for the comments on the head I, I'm not saying it's perfect or anything, but here is the reference I used for it :).

About SSJ4, I would but I'm too lazy, that hair is a nightmare....have you seen it o_O. As for other projects who knows, maybe SV and I will team up again for something :p.

Edit: I forgot to type this but really wanted to. It's kinda an excuse, but still 100% true. I'm sorry this model isn't 100% perfect, as SV stated before and a lot of you know we had to work around an existing skeleton (GG's Goku model). This ment a lot of the vert placement and shapes were not decided by me, instead by the previous artist. I would have changed a good bit of things if it was my own, but I have no regrets. I am very happy with the way this model came out, especially with SV's awesome work on the skin, it really brings the model to life :). I am looking forward to seeing him in-game ^_^.

Best answers
Good work as usual,my only crit is the arms.I know you can't do much about due the rigging,but the bicep looks to long and a bit boring (maybe texture a vein on his biceps ;o) Perhaps you need to skin some muscle lines on his deltoids(it could be that it is already like that but i cannot see it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i realyl dig it, but the shoulder look to low and to far away from the body, nice work both!

Best answers
Good work as always SV and Eclipse ! he's awesome! but it will be cool to see a ssj4 but better normal and ssj then nothing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom