🌠 Staff
Best answers
well here is gogeta, hes almost done, needs a few edits.

he'll be for esf, i am not going to release him till beta 1.1 is out though so that i can get all the new animations and things. hes going to have animations ill be making as well. so now you have an idea of what is to come in the future. who knows, might even make a fat gogeta for his first form so that he transforms into this one.....

Best answers
Holy crap! that is frikkin awesome, at first I thought it WAS NOT going to be in esf, that is sweet O_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HOLY CRAP THAT MODEL IS SICK MAN ITS FREAKIN ASOME ITS BETTER THAN LOGANS MODEL EDITS!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
l337 gg just turn some edges in pants

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh wow man, that is awesome, I just think the orange things on his jacket could be a bit thicker, but maybe that's me.

Best answers
Great model.. but one request, some people don't like fat characters I hope you make a black haired version to transform into ssj just incase nobody likes the fat gogeta :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VERY nice model, but :)
i think the chest could use some work, i mean its good, but its bot a v >_<
bahh, if u understand what im saying then,,,u understand :)
if u dont, nm >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That model is the best thing I ever seen is so awesome it makes me wanna cry a lot and make a pond that is freaking awesome the best Gogeta I ever seen.

Best answers
Very nive God Gundam. I do have a few crits though...

1) There is a little too much hair behind his ears.
2)mke his torso a little curved and a bit thinner.

Thats all for now. Keep up the good work! :)

Gj, :yes:

-Peace

Best answers
Finally someone makes my favorite Character,Just wish he would make an ssj4 version to go along... :( :]

Best answers
Good model, but can you give us a smooth pic?? And can you give us some pic from your fat gogetta???
Little cit, his chest looks a little flat on the sides...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think having a FAT GOGETA would be a good idea some people doesnt like fat characters like LITEBRINGER said just in case make a black hair gogeta too...

Best answers
Holy...that's freakin awsome dude, all you need to do now is the animations as you said, and smooth out the edges...jesus christ that's amazing man. Nothing wrong with it I give you 11/10! PERFECT! Hey man if ya need a host for when you release it ill do it for ya just e-mail me [email protected]

Best answers
yea they make ur fav. character but ya never make mine don`t release it till they make gotenkz j/k buy poeple start on him then never feel like finishing him it pisses me off dammit
!!!!! ggrrrrrr MAKE GOTENKZ!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Flawless Image
yea they make ur fav. character but ya never make mine don`t release it till they make gotenkz j/k buy poeple start on him then never feel like finishing him it pisses me off dammit
!!!!! ggrrrrrr MAKE GOTENKZ!!!!!!!!!!!
well if you would read the thread u would know that the gotenks were making will be released soon after 1.1 ;(

Best answers
dont get your hopes up guys he wont release it he hasnt released any of his other good ones so
yeah......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom