K

Best answers
damn right kreshi i really like ur model and i dont beleive that bull about u being a noob lol and if u r then u got skillz man lol

ps. im sure vegetto91 can skin it for u i hear hes pretty good ;) or if he doesnt want to im sure many people will want to skin it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3000 polies? Um, no. I will not download any model more than 2000 polies for Half-Life. That is just rediculous. Get it to 1500 polies. Why? Because, if there are 3 Gokus that use your model, it would make 9000 EPolies! That is redicoulous! No LOD in HL1 would make ESF_City into ESF_NoFPS.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t me skinning it O_O well why not I suggest giving the skin maps to everybody and make the best skin wins. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O You people should give credits not just repeat what the other say.Also the face looks Vegetaish but is just me.

Best answers
a yo kreshi check ur pm box...

and thats a nice model u got there :p<---- i think ive said that before

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok now Kreshi, that is damn good.. That is an excellent start. Absolutely perfect.. More progress please.

Best answers
Vegetto91 said:
Also the face looks Vegetaish but is just me.
He's supposed to have vegeta's face features, Gogeta looks more like Vegeta than Goku. Gogeta gets his name from the fact that his personality is primarily more similar to Goku, whereas Vegetto has a personality more like Vegeta.

Best answers
.... kreshi u rock at this !!! i just love the model can't wait for the release either. good job.

Best answers
New update...... I have changed a lot of the head...... I mean, I haven´t add many new things, but I have changed the *form* of the head...... when you know what I mean :D
Here is the pic:

hm......... I think he look now more like Gogeta than before^^
But it´s so hard to make....... and i am scared to make something wrong :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol whats that in the left pic.. its a big whole lol..on the other hand.. i like it keep up the good work

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i didnt ask for the thread 2 get closed.. i asked for being credited for the hard work taht went into the model i made and was copied... never called it a rip.. just asked for credit... and 'K'... lol Im going 2 say this with the utmost confidence... cos Im not going 2 be coming back here... u are a fool, I know for a fact that I can out-model anyone in this forum (except turk...and ned and S-Bolt) so I am not in the least bit jealous or scared LOL.... oh I cant believe u even mentioned it... well have fun newbs with ure ****ty little squads and ure style pinching bull****! I dont see any of you gettin anywhere at the rate you are going... except S_Bolt he has talent. ban me or wtf eva cos I dun give a flying **** =)!!! \o/ hooray I see now why everyone else left !!! .. plus im never posting flat shade pics anywhere ever again =) so u foos cant go to another forum and COPY. *leaves*.... but b4 i go.. that face model... is far 2 high poly and the body is terribly terrible =) *leaves*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SMO gone mad <_< >_>.. good luck in the future smo... and no im not sucking up.. im just friends with smo...

anywayz.. expect for 200 spam messages kreshi

on topic: just read my upper post :p

Bolteh2

B
dont do this again, its bad for my heart

look, i closed that thread because of the spam and flame etc

thing is, i for one believe that using pictures of other ppls models to see how they are build etc is like same thing as asking him in aim or msn on how to model, its bout same help, so imho thats reason enough to give credits to that modeller

oh and what you said: using real pics is MUCH different than using model pics, with real pics you still have to model the whole thing...
with using pics of models made by others its like, connect the dots, just go over the lines that modeller did

so you take the guess whats easiest to do

Best answers
wow, well this thread ahs been to hell and back, in a way i feel bad for smo, but it still was a pretty immature post, hell probably go on to be a very succeful person, and i really feel bad for S-Bolt--, sometimes people say thing before they think about them, but no ones perfect, i cant really say anything about your model, it looks good, and i think it will be a great model, as for Smo, good luck in life, its a burden to everyone that we wont be seeing anymore of your models, dont give it up completely though, your too good for that, but dont flip on people like that, its never good in the long run, peace out ppl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's still modeling.. he's just not coming back to the esf forums. *sigh*.. now i have to hunt him down to see those models ^_^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
-_-
all this is a perfect example of why the other thread got closed, any more off topic posts will result in a warning and closure of this thread.
This is making me sick, if you guys don't like what anyone else says, take it to a PM.

oNe

Best answers
Kreshi, the face is beautiful, very well done dude. I think you got the bang just right ^_^ keep updating, if this is your 2nd model you have some real talent that's coming out =P

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I too I'm getting tired of this bull****. A good number of you seem to exhibit the need to grow up and learn to stop to stop slinging your **** at each other on these forums. Critiques are one thing: Telling people they need to clear their PM boxes are another. Flaming each other to protect some self-righteous idealistic-honor or pride system just makes you look arrogant. If you can't make posts that follow the rules of the modeling section or the ESForces forums in its most general terms you needn't post further. Don't make us turn more militant than we already are now in this section.

If you have a personal vendeta(sp?): TAKE IT TO PMs.
If you need someone's box cleared out: PM A MODERATOR.
If you have no critique for the author: DON'T POST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom