Best answers
hm............ i am very angry now!!! ;(
and sad too :(
S-Bolt-- why did you closed my thread? you had not any reason to close it!!!!! ;( :( :cry:
What do i wrong, or what do a other person wrong? NOTHING!!!
And why should i not be allowed to use "pics" from other models to make my own models? for example, didn´t SMO made his models with Pics from Charakter- pics? I mean, i do the same thing!!!!! I only use pics from his model, but he also have use pics from something, the only diferent is, that he use "real" gogeta pics, and i use "model" pics...... whats the different? You can´t understand man! When you don´t want than someone "like me" use your model- pics as a reference- pic, than make it of an other perspective or dont show it! what should i say...... thats my adjudication what i use as a "pic where i can look to make my model" and not yours or SMO´s...... SMO haven´t any reason to ask for Credits! The model is complet made by me, and you can´t change anything on it!
And here my newest Pic (face):

And this FACE is made with a "real" Gogeta Pic, and not a "model" pic from SMO or a other person!!! (only for the people which hate me now, because i was using a "model- pic" to make a body.....)

EDIT: The model is not skinned! It is only colored........ I mean, all the colours you see on the face, are coloured polys^^

Best answers
It looks really good, but I wouldn't count on S-Bolt agreeing with you. It's an excellant model so far but Smo will just yell for bolt to close it again, good luck though.

Best answers
Its a very good model so far and don't count on Smo not asking for this thread to be closed but its very good. I don't see the problem with using his model as a ref its the same damn thing as using pics from the show to make a model they are just pictures its not like he took Smos model and changed it I mean if Smo has the right to get threads closed for that then maybe Akira Toriyama or funimation should sue us all for using pics from the show to make models and mods I mean this should stay open ref pics or no ref pics. Ah well just my opinion good luck with this model and i hope this thread stays open.

Best answers
If this thread is closed, I'll do everything in my power (presenting rules to mods, explaining why it shouldn't be closed) to reopen it. You have my support, good luck on your model.

P.S. I'm not trying to say I will reopen the thread, nor am I saying I'm a mod.

-UltraPerfectCell

oNe

Best answers
Looking good dude, but to me it seems the nose is a bit too low... may just be me though, not sure. Anyone else think so?

K

Best answers
u know wat kreshi ur right and im ****in mad too lol i think that smos scared that ur gonna beat him hes just actin like a selfish whore o yeh great model

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Actually, I believe one of the main reason your other thread was closed is because of the spam and arguments that filled it up, this thread's fate is being decided...as long as it's kept clean...unless I get a command to close it.

EDIT, and "K" heres a warning,just because you have harsh judgement against someone, doesn't give you the right to flame him.

again...the fate of this is still being decided...

oNe

Best answers
Whoa, K that was a harsh flame. I know Smo was mad but pressure just go to him s'all, why can't everyone just let it go? Sorry for the off-topic post but... really...

Best answers
i agree with cell, whatever happened to "sharing" u dont see FUNimation asking smo to close his threads because he used pictures from their anime to make his models and gj so far.i saw your body in another thread too keep it up. Cell i'm with you man thats almost abusing power to close the thread, thats not cool.

Best answers
Shh, quiet O_O. We want this to stay opened, so as a public member request : All flames, disagreements please be handled in PMs. Thanks :D.

The nose does look a little low =/.

-UltraPerfectCell

K

Best answers
oops sorry great model kreshi and i hope its for esf cuz its tight

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p Is nice but who knows if it will be in esf.Also what you did K is like asking for it.Please do not rush modelers to release stuff or go to even further spectations like it will be for esf.

Best answers
I saw the body on the other one by the way and i think it is very nice poly count is a lil high btw excellent point Es I made a similar point in my other post anyways keep up the good work and I will watch this model with great interest even though I am more partial to Vegetto. Keep up the good work I wonder what he'll update next hair or maybe pants.

K

Best answers
o im sorry kreshi i didnt mean it like that dont rush man take ur time

Best answers
I am sooo happy again!!!!! Really thxxxxxxxxxx thxxxx and thxxxxxxx for be on my side!!!!!! Really thxxxx for hepling me, a noob- modeler^^ I have never thought that someone would prefer me instead of a Pro- modeler^^ thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :D :cry: :D :cry: :D :cry:

Best answers
i love it dude... dont mind smo.. he's just a bit agrivated ... but you can lower the poly count if ure using milkshape... i forgot what was the steps but its in there somewhere... *if u have 1.6.6* but the model is cool.. keep it up

Best answers
Cool, thx for the *tip*^^ (I have 1.6.6a^^)
Maybe if the polycount are to high, i will use it^^ And that with the nose^^ Not really a problem..... thats because the rendering^^, here is a ohter pic^^:

Best answers
Not bad, not bad at all. Especially since you claim to be a n00b modeller (something which your models lead me to doubt). Great work. Try to keep the poly count a bit lower than the last one, and you'll do good. Just as long as you keep your promise not to rip anything, I think this model could be really great. It was also a good idea to find some other reference pictures because someone *cough*smo*cough* seems to get royally pissed off when you don't... Anyhow, right, nice work. Keep it up.

K

Best answers
hey kreshi not that im rushin u or anything but would u mind tellin me if its for esf or another mod?

Best answers
Yes it will be for ESF :yes:
I have only to be under 3000 polys and it will work^^
hm...... but i am really not sure if i will finish the model..... But I think/ know/ yes i will/ i must :yes:
But the skins will be a big problem I think..... you know me, I am a bad skinner........... :no:
Whatever, i will give my best to finish it :yes:
And yes its true, i am only a noob- modeler, because this is only my third model i *will* release..... (you know my 2 other models I think^^, and I have updated the SSJ4 Son Goku for informations....... i have also to finished this work.... lol^^)

hm..... you have said you like my model, so i think i am not a noob- modeler, but *i am*, lol, that is only my 3rd model...... this mean i am a noob... but noob don´t always mean "bad"^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom