Best answers
could anyone make a ssj4 gogeta PLEASE? btw been looking for good perfect cell and super buu if anyone could help please. THX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they really shouldnt make ssj4's because its not included in DBZ series and this mod is based on that

Best answers
yeah SSJ 4's wouldn't be able to be in DBZ even if they wanted to, because for 1 reason SSJ 4's only transform when Goku looks at the moon while in SSJ form turning into a Golden Oozaru, then turning into a SSJ 4 .
(not sure if Goku has a tail before hand or he looks into a magicall moon or something)

and for Vegeta he becomes a SSJ4 because Bulma makes the "Brute Ray" which turned him into a Golden Oozaru.

Best answers
@ My5tIcDrAg0n
I think thats ****. Its boring if there are only dbz chars.
The ESF team should only make dbz but the community can make every kind of model it don't have to be from dbz or dragon ball at all. It also can be a model that only exist in the brain of the modeler.

And its your choice to put a model in your esf folder or not.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_ReNe
yeah SSJ 4's wouldn't be able to be in DBZ even if they wanted to, because for 1 reason SSJ 4's only transform when Goku looks at the moon while in SSJ form turning into a Golden Oozaru, then turning into a SSJ 4 .
(not sure if Goku has a tail before hand or he looks into a magicall moon or something)

and for Vegeta he becomes a SSJ4 because Bulma makes the "Brute Ray" which turned him into a Golden Oozaru.
you made some small errors:

Goku's ssj3 form is insuficient to fight bebi vegeta, then, the old kai says that they need to pull out goku's tail, cuz then his dorment strenght wil awaken. so they jank out gokus tail, he gets send back to planet plant (bebi wished it back) and fights bebi, again in ssj3, but for some reason its stil not enough, then bebi beats the living crap outta goku, and goku lies half dead on the ground, then, he stares at the "full" earth (planet plant is right next to planet earth), then, his hart start pounding and ****, and he becomes a golden oozaru, he rampages threw planet plant, and then pan, his grand doughter, starts talking to him, then goku reverts from golden oozaru to ssj4

vegeta on the other hand gets turned, like you said, by bulmas 'Brute ray' (made by bulma to help bebi vegeta go golden oozaru). bulma shoots at vegeta with the ray, vegeta becomes oozaru, and pretends hes on a rampage, then he shrinks (golden oozaru is smaller then normal oozaru) and becomes golden, and then a big flash, and hes ssj4

Best answers
I think it would take a lot of work, but it would look awesome for them to put the full ssj4 transformation in the finished version of ESF (getting huge with oozaru and everything).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't be such a noob ssj4 looks redicilous they allmost look like real monkies with all the fur.And since there won't be anything added from GT i say drop it.

Best answers
Styreta i know i will have made some mistake, as i haven't seen the GT series yet in the UK we are still only on the DBZ series at the moment Goku and Vegeta are inside Buu and are about to take out the pod "which then turns Buu into "Kid Buu"

I know what happens in all the DBZ series, but when it comes to DB GT i'm still a n00b to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom