Gogeta SSJ model request.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm looking for a gogeta model that suited more like in the show... The one ECX uses is a very crappy one. Altough the body's skin and size seems very crappy I liked the edit made on the face of SV's Vegetto to look like Gogeta...

Does anyone know a better one? A gogeta ssj4 model is welcome aswell.

P.S: Before someone asks, its for my private use ONLY.

Thanks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would it be for someone else's private use if they are giving it out to you?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have this one... ;) But it has a animation bug for one attack of ECX. I thinki it was Soul Bomb or something like that :/ Anyway this model has Vegetto animations ;)

And of course i have and a Normal and SSJ4 too ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they did such a crappy job, do a better one yourself. especially if it's for your private use ONLY!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How would it be for someone else's private use if they are giving it out to you?
I mean if there is any newer gogeta model that suits better like in the show because there's pretty much time that im away of the esf scene...(that one was one example)

The problem is that I dont know anything about modeling or reskining... if someone could to a skin edit on the body to fit the face textures I would be very grateful...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I can say is hit up ESF-World cause people don't really do requests as much anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom