Gogeta Face to Face Fusion

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As you know From esf and you were playing with your teams mates. After you face your team mate face to face you will use fusion. If you and him click fusion you will be controlling the leg and he will control the arms. Its cool isn't it admin\mods right? its simple and its not hard but for the legs you must Carry him from any place or towards the enemies and using zanzoken, you can use energy boost and charged up.

For the arms your team mate will use attacks, he can lock on to another person if they are going to fight but you must help him to defeat the enemies.

Also fusion with your team mate is not hard, its game playing.

So if you guys disagree from that test well you can say I am wrong. If you guys agreed you can say I am right. So do we have a deal or no deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it...? Is this supposed to be a suggestion? And if it is a suggestion there are two things :)
1. There will be no Gogeta/Vegetto in the final version
2. Even if these characters were included, the kind of fusion you say would suck so bad

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing it's a suggestion. The problem with this control method is that the two fused would have no way of co-ordinating, resulting in an early death when against 1 player. Due to the complications with fusion, the team have stated it's not going to be in ESF. Don't worry, it's been suggested before, you're not the first.

http://forum.esforces.com/forums/12-Suggestions might be a good place to post if you have other suggestions ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What if Gogeta and Vegito fused?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Since Gogeta or Vegetto wont be in game there is no reason to discuss it anyway
And this way of Fusion would suck,that and because of ESF is based only in the original series ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, the guy would damn near be the most powerful being in the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom