GODZ for UT2K3

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GODZ has been around for a very long time... It used to be on Unreal Tournement(the first one) So to say it looks very similar or to even say they are copying esf would be wrong.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
is this kind of DBZ mod?

Best answers
Oops.. sry Hsu. Didn't know that. But they are very similar. I just finished downloading the alpha, off to test it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Key Difference.

GODZ was inspired by DBZ.

ESF IS DBZ.

Any qeustions?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i only see it for ut.. any downloads for ut2003?

Best answers
well you can fly, use turbo, recharge energy, and launch energy attacks. thats basically the only similarities. they use their own original characters and attacks. for example, in esf, a beam would usually power struggle with an energy ball like a bba or sb. but in godz (ut version anyways), a beam has a limited range, and either detonates the ball, or grabs on to the ball and use the beam and ball as a weapon together. melee is basically like bfp's melee, but with less animations. teleport is like bfp's teleport also, with double tapping movement keys instead of a teleport button. i havent played the new version (i dont have ut2k3), but if its anything like the ut version, i dont consider it anything like esf.

i only see it for ut.. any downloads for ut2003?
http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetunreal/godz/GODZDemoB.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom