well im not a big dmc fan... ill just not get it

Heres my list for now:
-God of War
-Timesplitters: Perfect Future
-Psi-ops

Approval?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so I have about 240$. I'll buy DMC2 and 3, GOW, and another game.
3. Not 2. 3. 2 is an abomination.

I'd replace Psi-Ops with DMC3.

SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Any game where I have to keep dying to level up my skills just so I can beat the first boss has something wrong with it.
If you couldn't beat the first boss without having to level up your skills then there's something wrong with you. It's the most repetitively easy battle, even on Hard Mode;

Slash slash slash slash *clang* roll slash slash slash slash *clang* roll slash...

That's saying nothing of the later battles though, which are hard as steel (formerly diamond)-coated steel.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats actually a horrible metaphor.

daimonds only make good points.

Best answers
If you couldn't beat the first boss without having to level up your skills then there's something wrong with you. It's the most repetitively easy battle, even on Hard Mode;

Slash slash slash slash *clang* roll slash slash slash slash *clang* roll slash...

That's saying nothing of the later battles though, which are hard as diamond-coated steel.
I'd disagree completely. After completing DMC3, I flew through the hard difficulty. I beat almost everything with ease, barely getting hit. Cerberus however still managed to give me a beating and kill me once or twice. Maybe I've just got the wrong tactic, I don't know, but I can certainly understand if someone had difficulty with him. Infact, I'd bet my left leg that you found him very difficult first time through.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You misunderstand. I said it was a repetitivley easy battle even on Hard. I beat it first time on Normal because once you realise that your handguns are ineffective you're only left with your sword, and you can mindlessly hack away at it as you'll block all of it's attacks with your own anyway. That fight was a joke, not to mention deceptive considering the later battles.

-JLN- said:
Infact, I'd bet my left leg that you found him very difficult first time through.
You owe me a leg.

EDIT: Just realised you were talking about Cerberus. The first boss he aint. It's the Hell Vanguard from the end of Mission 2.

Best answers
You owe me a leg
I'll mail it to you. You can pay for delivery though :D

So, I dont really need to beat dmc2 and 1 to play dmc3
Nope, DMC3 is a prequel to the other games, so it won't make any difference story wise if you play it first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom