God of War

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, my brother just got God of War and I'm playing it right now. The game is really great, but I r stuck at the first level, where you need to find the key ;_; Does anybody know where the key is?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As soon as the level starts, go through the door to the right, kill 10000000 ninjas, shoot lasers at gozilla, kill the Sith, fight yoda and neo and jesus at the same time, destroy galactus, defeat the watcher, and go to www.gamefaqs.com.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
As soon as the level starts, go through the door to the right, kill 10000000 ninjas, shoot lasers at gozilla, kill the Sith, fight yoda and neo and jesus at the same time, destroy galactus, defeat the watcher, and go to www.gamefaqs.com.
It's Godzilla, smartass. If you're not going to help at all, then don't bother to spam and increase your post count.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you don't bother to flame either? Technically he gave the answer, just in a rather creative (and somewhat lewd) way.

That Old Guy from RoboCop 2 said:
BEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVEEE YOURSELVES!!!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
It's Godzilla, smartass. If you're not going to help at all, then don't bother to spam and increase your post count.
Im pretty sure posting in the offtopic section doesnt increase my post count. You want help with the game? Go to gamefaqs.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
a) This post is less constructive than Zeonix's, I would have told you to try GameFaqs too.
b) Video Gaming doesn't add to your post count.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Fight the Hydra the big boss Hydra after that run down into it's mouth and get the key.

Best answers
[S] said:
Fight the Hydra the big boss Hydra after that run down into it's mouth and get the key.

This is right, =P.

BTW you are just now trying god of war?

A good ps2 game like that deserves more attention then almost a year on the shelf =P.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone I hear tells me it's great, but I'm still hesitant to pick it up. It strikes me as just another mindless button bashing beat-em-up. With pr0n. :eek:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are correct, sir. The combos are pretty badass though (although the games makes it pretty easy to pull off insane combos). Still, its worth a rent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom