God of War III - Confirmed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trailer

This exclusive is now in place of the exclusive that Sony lost not too long ago. I wouldn't be surprised if this game turned out to be better than Heavenly Sword.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah..it had to be a trilogy,to copy the "Prince of Persia" which had a huge success! :S
The game has it's good parts but i'm not a fan!

Best answers
Yeah..it had to be a trilogy,to copy the "Prince of Persia" which had a huge success! :S
Yeah , now everytime a game in a trilogy gets released copies PoP because PoP was the first trilogy ever.

I lol'd

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, when I get a PS3 in a few years (when I'm a nurse) I'm gonna have a backlog of good games to play. So long as it continues to build on the awesome work of GoWII, we'll be good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah , now everytime a game in a trilogy gets released copies PoP because PoP was the first trilogy ever.

I lol'd
Wrong they all copy the matrix, first trilogy ever.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realize that POP4 is coming out right?

You know, making it like, not a trilogy any more.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I lol'd
Dude, i was reffering to it's similarities to Pop not that Pop is the first trilogy ever! jesus:rolleyes:

You do realize that POP4 is coming out right?

You know, making it like, not a trilogy any more.

different story,doesn't count:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, when I get a PS3 in a few years (when I'm a nurse) I'm gonna have a backlog of good games to play. So long as it continues to build on the awesome work of GoWII, we'll be good.
nursing school is really tough, REALLY tough

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having had two family members in the same school recently, I'm fully aware of this ;P Why do you think getting a PS3 is notably off the list. Sure, I don't need to spend the money, but more aptly, with what time will I play GoWIII? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom