God of War II

Best answers
Thats right the trailer was released and what a trailer it is, even if it is just a early shot of some of the game, it had me speechless, they actually improved upon the game, another game of the year award will more then likely be bestowed regardless of it being on PS2 or not.

David Jaffe stepped up on stage to introduce the footage (though he isn't directing the sequel) and explain why the sequel is a PlayStation 2 title rather than being for PS3. After claiming that the PS3 has problems displaying graphic nudity, the majority of the crowd began to laugh, directly in contrast to my sobbing.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/811/811719/vids_1.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is it that each console manages to have one or two really good games, and none have an array of good games? I would like to buy a console, but I can't buy one without missing something on the other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the story...

"after kratos defeated ares he became the god of war. now hes on a journey to the other end of the world" ...

looks good though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap

I'm a huge fan of GOW, and this just looks downright ownage. I could of sworn they were gonna use a different costume...

Best answers
Yeah, he should get a new costume. But, GOW is a sweet game, and a number 2 just means more sales for the company, but the gameplay is sweet, so why not release another?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****, that looks pretty awesome. o_O

Am I a bad person for never having played GOW? :(

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Holy ****, that looks pretty awesome. o_O

Am I a bad person for never having played GOW? :(
Very bad.....
I saw it a while ago but it still looks sweet

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sure looks awesome

*Adds to need-to-get list*

Played the 1st btw but never finished it =x I have no idea why...I kind of lost interest in the middle, I'll have to finish it before playing the 2nd though =O I have time XD

Best answers
I don't see why everyone is creaming their pants over this, it just looks like an extension of the first game. I felt like the first was too short, and at the end gameplay started to get a bit repetitive. Since it doesn't really look like there is much new, other than a bow and maybe some new god powers, I'm quite disappointed. True it is good to stick with something that works, and yes I will more than likely rent it [especially if it is as short as the last one (Beat it in a day on hard)], but still, I see nothing in that trailer that leads me to believe this will be another GOTY. I mean come on, at least give him some pimped out costume, he is the god of war after all.

Best answers
God of War Reloaded.....
wow that are some big fat lips kratos has there!O_O
and where the heck are his godly powers?i want crush armies of enemies with my bare hand! he even has the old outfit -.- i hope this will change during game.
looks like there arent new standard enemys,youll face all over the game(again those undead/living/whatever servants of hades) ok maybe some skeletons... come on!;(
and why does he still has the chaos blades?i want something new man!
i hope they didnt insert a Giant extreme long level(like temple of pandora) just to instantly end the game after the boss fight.
baahh i rather go and play ninja black!it still kicks ass...:fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom