God (Like) Mode

Best answers
well the thing is that when you transform you are really out in the open and if some n00b starts the kick your ass and you ask him 5 times " dude just let me transform, or are you to scared to fight a real SSJ ;)" and he just goes on then you can't realy fight @ your best right? well my ID was a sort of God Mode if you transform or the Ki Shove ID @ work so you can't be killed during transformation. and what about a blinding flash when you transform cuz that is just like the show (look @ Vegita's transformation) all the ppl where flashed by his trans. AND ( yeah yeah i'm full of ID's ;) ) how about a Role Play mode when you play Saga's of the show like Cell Saga and Frieza Saga just an ID

Best answers
LoL what a n00b...."hey biatch ouinnnnn let me transform"
pathetic...like fool who ask u in Goldeneye 64 to let them pick guns....I'am sure u like to take Goku,go in the sky so far to get beams and thinking ur just a r0x0r.

Best answers
Umm maby I would change only one thing. Make whoever is trans immune to melee maby but not beams... if you want to trans and I cant yet why would I just sit back and let you do it. Besides your the one that needs to have a better PL to kill him, i would think that makes you the lesser in skill. The only time I have ever let sum1 trans right infront of me is because they let me trans w/o hitting me. Oh and btw if you wanna just trans real quick wait a little longer on gettin your pl up. You will eventually hit the perfect PL and not have a sequence of trans.

Best answers
Gubslinger i think you're almost totally right......but one thing is wrong i think....you've always got a first transformation that lasts for 10 secs....even though your pl is perfect....not sure though...

Best answers
or have the explosions that occur when transforming push back other players, or attacks.

Best answers
You'll have to find a place to hide and then transform.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
SCIxX is right find a place to hide or ask a teammate to help you transform...

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We made it that way so it's more of a challenge to transform:]

We might change it so that you only take half damage or can't be meleed.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Mastasurf
We made it that way so it's more of a challenge to transform:]

We might change it so that you only take half damage or can't be meleed.
Well i think its good right now maybe the half life loss idea.
It´s more fun if peopel can´t transform the whole time

Best answers
Heck i havent even played yet and i say thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard SSJ2GoGeTa, if you were smart you would go hide and transform then go blow the crap out of someone

Best answers
It s more "realistic" if you let it like it is now.
It is good now,and...you can transform in one second after getting a lot of Ki.

Best answers
you guys are only going on about my first ID but how about the Ki Shove ID and the Blinding Flash. ok hiding when you transform i do that but that takes the fun out of transforming your foe has to C how strong you are not just " i'll be behind this rock WHAAAA POEF he WTF he's SSJ " but it wasnt the best of ID's i know:rolleyes:

Edit:

Ashishin just look @ the show is it " Realistic "? PPL shoting NRG beams @ green bad guys how have to suck androids in there tail to get stronger? is that Realistic?

Edit2:

My ID was more melee based cuz you made the melee so strong beams are hardly used (change that to)

Best answers
Whoa hey...LoL
BY "REALISTIC" he meant true to the dragonball z universe.
First off let me get my thoughts out cause i spend no time in forums. the Mod is EXCELLENT. Look at it this way. Though it never really happened for example if Cell attacked Vegeta when he tried turning to the american "ascended saiyan"which he took a while to do it maybe he wouldnt have been able to., Powering up of any shape or form takes time. at low levels SSJ takes time. its not a SPROUT to ssj2 where ur immune to a nuke. ur a pathetic warrior trying to ascend..deal with hiding or die

Best answers
What should happen is anyone who has a weaker power level than you their beam attacks unless when its charged is more powerful than you should be blocked. Their melee attacks shouldn't effect you either they should bounce off or something. But if they are stronger then by all means.

Best answers
ya i agree with him. what he said. too tired to process correctly in my brain. somethin about power if ur weaker or stronger. either way godlike turning ssj when someone already at ssj tryin to stop u...i agree wit him up there /\ sowwie but yoosa gonna die

Best answers
Look just forget the God Mode @ SSJ ID it's stupid i agree but the bouncing of ID is good

Best answers
Here's a little 411 for everyone (Here in America, 411 means information :)). Let's say we do make it so you are invincible while you are transforming. Great you say. Now lets say you are playing around as a SSJ and kicking some person's butt when all of a sudden you turn around and see a Final Flash about to get stuck up your rear arse. Thinking quick, you de-transform and then quickly re-transform again, making you invincible and therefor taking no damage from the Final Flash. You see the potential lame spam factor I'm getting at?? Ppl would just constantly transform so that they would be invincible to attacks. That's why we left you vunerable.

As for pushing ppl away idea, it's bean discussed many times before and basically it all comes down to more unneccessary lag. I think that's something we could do witout ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
well the thing is that when you transform you are really out in the open and if some n00b starts the kick your ass and you ask him 5 times " dude just let me transform, or are you to scared to fight a real SSJ ;)" and he just goes on then you can't realy fight @ your best right?
Whenever this happens to me i move away and swoop back at him and throw him across the screen, then i swoop the opposite direction and transform.

Well that is just what i do.;)

Best answers
it would be noobish to need a shield to protect you while transforming
"oh...i need a shield because i want the transform qietly.."

i dont think that people should get invunrable when transforming..
i have no problem getting transformed, i just kick ´n00bs ass untill i have the second transformation pl, then press "z" then i transform the quick way...tshh...

go look at the gameplaymanuel for help...

Best answers
I don't think you should be able to go ivincible when transforming either, I also think no one should have to wait for anyone to transform, but when I see someone transform, I always let them finish, its not because I have honor...its just a game...and its not because I have respect or anything..I don't even know the people...but i just like the challenges, I'm not power-hungry I just want a good fight:yes:

but, i don't expect people to wait for my tranformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom