god I hate amazon

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i recetly re-purchased xenosaga 1+2, on the 13th to be exact, to prepare for the third one coming out on the 29th.

I selected 2 day shipping, it is now the 23rd =/, and as of 5 minutes ago the games STILL have not even left the damn warehouse. And even after they do, I still have to wait the damn 2 days for the shipping >_<. The estimated shipping date is the 28th, i call bull****, WHY THE **** would they wait 15 days just to process the damn order. :S

I sent an email asking if they could refund the shipping charges, (since it doesnt appear im going to get the games til the 30th at the earliest, even though i paid for faster shipping) but it appears they like to delay everything, as they have been sitting on that email for 3 days now.

perhaps it was due to my blunt lil comment at the end =P

"it kinda defeats the purpose of offering 1-2 day shipping options when you sit on the order for a month dont ya think?"

id cancel the order and buy from somewhere else, but thats the only place i could find them brand new =/.

oh and before anyone says "oh you buy from people on amazon, not amazon itself" both the games are "fulfilled by amazon", meaning they ship directly from amazon's warehouses =/.

/end rant

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, I feel for you. I've been in a similar situation once. It was good of you to email them.. but I hope they respond to yours soon. x: I know very well what it's like to be under such stress, having to wait for other people to do stuff for you. I always find it to be eExtremely unnerving.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well maybe if u would've chosen a diff way of shipping it would arrive at ur house on Christmas eve :p

Dont worry, be happy XD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Call your CC company and tell them that you're a fraud victim.

Your CC company will be like "WTF" and contact Amazon and get **** straightened out.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bol.com for me, never Amazon.

>_> now I got even more reason to distrust Amazon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta realize how many people ordered something on August 23rd, And what kind of shippings they made and what kind of thing they are ordering, that kind of stuff usually holds up your order.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt really had this problem when i bought my LIghtwave Character Animation Book , it got bought, was on the second day out of the warehouse and after 4-5 days i could hold it in my hands, plus i had a present in it.

to bad this happends to you. :-\

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tend to not base my purchasing habits on statistical anomalies.

I've had nothing but good luck with Amazon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Yeah, i feel ur pain man. Newegg decided to **** **** up just like that.

DONT USE NEWEGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newegg I never had a problem with because their warehouse is a hour away from my house. :shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I tend to not base
I tend not to use split infinitives \o

I've ordered tons of crap from Amazon, and some of it even arrived BEFORE schedule o_o (alphabet of manliness was one of those things)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nor have i ever had problems with amazon,

but not shipping until 15 days after the purchase is crap =/

Best answers
I haven't had anything bad happen from amazon, but overstock.com is a story >_<.

Ordered a DVD, got it last week. DVD was scratched beyond repair and I've been waiting a week for a RMA code so I can send it back.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i got my reply from amazon, and it basically just told me to **** off

they wont refund the shipping charges, using the fact that they havent even been shipped yet as an excuse. which (as they so conveniently forgot) was my entire problem to begin with =/.

picking 2 day shipping on the 13th, and having to wait til the 30th is utter crap, i swear after i get the games (i dont want them to cancel the order after all) im going to pester them every day til they
A> ban me from amazon
-or-
B> refund the shipping costs

i wouldnt care so much but i paid as much for shipping as i did for the damn game in the first place >_<

ive never had such a horrible shopping experience online before,

edit, i just made the problem worse, hooray for me.

my brother had the idea that perhaps there was a glitch with my order, so he told me to cancel and re-order it..... now i have to wait til september >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom