Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
give vegeta

That evil face!!:D :D :D It would look grate on Vegeta i think cuz hes kinda evillisch but heck thats my opnion.:S

Best answers
Download

Does any one know where to DOWNLOAD any skins? Not Show what they've made? plz reply.

Best answers
I don't wanna complain and yess i am a n00b but. Goku is looking a little evil while goku is a good one or uhh.... oh i always say stupid things :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dark Venom
I don't wanna complain and yess i am a n00b but. Goku is looking a little evil while goku is a good one or uhh.... oh i always say stupid things :\
yea he does kinda look pissed off, but heck, no ones perfect

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by UltimateSS
ugf finally,i can register,anyway,yesh the style reminds me alot of gogi's.why wont you post flatshaded?the head's hair seems fishy seeing as the only otherhead that ever had the reverse spike for no reason at all in the middle of his head was bfp,so you must have some model references as well,other than your pics,but really that looks like a gogi wanna be,im sorry.its so bluntly obvious.

Vassago does not rip his work . . .

Best answers
did i say rip?no.....all im saying is you have to be blind if you cant see what his obvious reference was..........

Best answers
did i say rip?no.....all im saying is you have to be blind if you cant see what his obvious reference was..........
....was in no way related to BFP at all. :)

Best answers
what the hell are you talking about bfp?no1 said that...dam read my post....slowly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ugf finally,i can register,anyway,yesh the style reminds me alot of gogi's.why wont you post flatshaded?the head's hair seems fishy seeing as the only otherhead that ever had the reverse spike for no reason at all in the middle of his head was bfp,so you must have some model references as well,other than your pics,but really that looks like a gogi wanna be,im sorry.its so bluntly obvious.
You need to remember what you said! :D ;)

BrunO

Best answers
i forogt i threw in the bfp hair thing,MY BAD.anyway have this guy posts flatshaded if he wants to have any respect from modelers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sure vas would do it, if he sees this, he is currently very busy with his job a professional 3d modeler, and i dont think he got the job from ripping or copying models. ;) :D

BrunO

Best answers
o_o are there any smart people here?dude looks at the models,and compare then tell me,please you think poeple in the industry are gonna look up if you ripped or not?or even know if you no.....hush dummy

Vassago

V
You people amuse me ;)

When I get the chance, I'll post multiple images from every concievable angle of Goku. Flat shaded, smooth shaded, wireframe, whatever the hell you want.

You guys are really pathetic, ya know that?

Accusing me of s h i t when you yourselves cannot model. You have no respect for the art.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I'm late but

I didn't see the update of goke, it looks awesome vas great job, very very very good

and for ultimatess, in holland and probally in england too we have saying that actually remembers me of u:

Zoals de waard is vertrouwd hij zijn gasten, wich means u trust ppl like the way u would trust urself

At esf there are no rippers, when ss vegeta made a kick-ass model he was acused of ripping too, ppl were jealous of the way how ss surpassed other modelers , just face it, the guys here are no kiddies newbies or rippers> They are very good modelers, mappers, skinners, coders, testers and the way they do their stuff is proffesional, and IMO well organized, they do a great job as a team and I think they should have respect for that rather then ppl saying they rip off.

U guys are doing a great job, don't let ppl like ultimate get ya down, keep it up!

Grtz NSA

Best answers
Accusing me of s h i t when you yourselves cannot model
wait for ulti to see that...lol u shoudl research who is better than u at modeling before callin them ****.....

and 50% of us here can model...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Some of us may be able to model(not me), but we certainly are not better than Vassago. He is a pro( I think?). If ulti or anyone else can model better than him why arent you/they on the team? I would suggest you dont mess with the team.

Best answers
i dont want to meet a girl and say "i make models for games" im training to climb the ranks in IBM so modeling as pro does not interest me i do this for fun....ill post my models if u wish...

working for a company doesnt make u pro. experience makes u pro.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u good have lots of experience as a basketball player as u want, if u don't play for a club, u may play like a pro but ur not. u might be as good as a pro but ur not a pro

Best answers
yeah, backed up my point.....

until u get experience and respect in that scene your not a pro, u leanr alot of new things along the way where u cant just get from certain places which make u a better modeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom