Go Speed Go!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyways has anyone here actually 'liked' the movie?
As a fan of ye olde Speed Racer from back in the day I can say that I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. It was no Iron Man and I doubt I'll see it again in the theaters but it was worth the 6$ and was a good movie.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think she knows yet.
No, what I meant was she wasn't at that time. Although the intent was certainly there since she'd dropped hints the week before by adding herself as a contact to my cell phone when I wasn't looking, and arranged seeing Speed Racer with my friend in hopes of "trying me out". And apparently I was to her liking, as we are now dating.

That's all off-topic though.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, what I meant was she wasn't at that time. Although the intent was certainly there since she'd dropped hints the week before by adding herself as a contact to my cell phone when I wasn't looking, and arranged seeing Speed Racer with my friend in hopes of "trying me out". And apparently I was to her liking, as we are now dating.

That's all off-topic though.
I'd love to date a girl that would get me tickets into a movie I'd be more ecstatic about than the girl herself.

Not that she'd do anything like that though since it'd be simply wrong of me to judge someone I don't know.

But yeah, Hibiki.. Guy, 6$?! That's half of what I paid to see Iron Man.
Although, I don't mind too much.. I mean, it is Iron Man after all..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah we got a new movie theatre because they closed our old one, its wicked expensive.

like 6$ at least for your ticket alone, not counting popcorn/candy/pop/water at horribly inflated prices.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd love to date a girl that would get me tickets into a movie I'd be more ecstatic about than the girl herself.

Not that she'd do anything like that though since it'd be simply wrong of me to judge someone I don't know.
And what the Hell does that mean? I didn't even think I'd be able to get the tickets since it was opening night, nor was I expected to. And after the movie her and I spent a lot of time talking and grew on each other. You watch it when you talk about something you know nothing of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom