go ****ing die admins!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*cough*, i seriously doubt this spam thread with its flame subject is needed, and i even looked at your signature saying:

PLEASE :
-Search before you make a new topic.
-Read the sticky's
Heh, perhaps you should read the rules before you are going to make spammy threads, which is really against the rules. Anyway, i think you have something against server admins or atleast one person, since you posted this in the server section, if so. There is nothing you can do about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And a warning for Raistlin_Majere for spam :warning:

What did you think was going to happen? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe someone got onto his account and tried to make him look bad?

I don't recall him being this stupid before. I see no reason why he'd cuss at the admins like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is going on here?! Look at his sig: Never die, then look at his thread name: go ****ing die admins. That doesn't make sense, isn't it a hacker or something? Or something happened that made him really angry.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i agree... seems a little out of character =\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I belive though his account is his account, meaning he's responsible for the use of it, regardless if it was someone other then him or not that made that post (I doubt anyone would of done something so stupid myself, but in the end it's his account that he needs to make sure that he looks after it properly and that people don't mess or tamper with it).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, if he told someone his account's username and password, then he is at fault, but if this was beyond his control then he is not to blame.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He may have left a browser window open with his account still logged in, someone else may have used his computer & he may have had his account info saved on there. He is responsible for the sercurity of his account, other then that someone could of watched his typing & found out his password that way.

For most or any other reasons though I would agree with you, but how do we know it's not him doing it exactly? I mean this is the internet & we really can't tell what happened since we don't know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't there a program where they tell you if the Internet protocol or something is the same as other people's, that's how they catched me out on other forums, I made 2 acounts then they said that they did it by usind a program that says if the Iconecction is the same, I think. But it might be his brother, it also happened to me, then my brother swore then I had to apologise, sheez brothers.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Isn't there a program where they tell you if the Internet protocol or something is the same as other people's, that's how they catched me out on other forums, I made 2 acounts then they said that they did it by usind a program that says if the Iconecction is the same, I think. But it might be his brother, it also happened to me, then my brother swore then I had to apologise, sheez brothers.....
It's in a forum admin panel. Admins (& sometimes mods depending on how the board program is setup) can always check your ip address, & if they find a match they will take action accordingly with there rules as most forums have policy on multiple accounts. Sometimes though there will be a exploit in some forum software that causes others to take control of accounts in higher authority (I don't know any nor do I intend to post infomation on how to do this, I myself can't do it anyway but iv'e seen it done various times).

However I highly doubt that's the case here (witch most likely it isn't, but mostly this reply was in regards to what you were stating in your post).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
It's in a forum admin panel. Admins (& sometimes mods depending on how the board program is setup) can always check your ip address, & if they find a match they will take action accordingly with there rules as most forums have policy on multiple accounts. Sometimes though there will be a exploit in some forum software that causes others to take control of accounts in higher authority (I don't know any nor do I intend to post infomation on how to do this, I myself can't do it anyway but iv'e seen it done various times).

However I highly doubt that's the case here (witch most likely it isn't, but mostly this reply was in regards to what you were stating in your post).
That exploit you speak of is called guessing/finding the admin password. I can't believe this thread isn't closed yet.

Requesting a Server Chat moderator to close this thread

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This bad boy is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom