Best answers
Ok can some people show me milkshape models
and gmax models just want to see the difference in quality

Best answers
I just want picture's of gmax models and Milkshape models so I can see the difference

Best answers
Both can produce the same models, it's just they have different features and difficulty levels. The free Gmax cannot compile models, while 3D Studio Max is the same, but has more features and is very expensive. Milkshape is easier to use and can compile models, but you have to buy it to keep using it after the 30 day trail expires, but it is much cheaper. It depends on what you can afford and what you are looking for in a program. It depends on how much patience you have and how much skill you have.

Best answers
well I've heard that there's a program called deepexploration that can convert gmax models into half-life mdl's

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Prolly a home made utilitie, maybe... I don't know, but they do this, I build mods too and I use alot of home made utilities.

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: *Hint*, check K*z**

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I can send you some usefull files to solve your 30 day trail expirement !

Just let me know if you need it !

Best answers
Originally posted by Snake-D
I can send you some usefull files to solve your 30 day trail expirement !

Just let me know if you need it !
your talking about hackz/crackz/or warez and thats just not allowed around here, and quit double posting man.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
your talking about hackz/crackz/or warez and thats just not allowed around here, and quit double posting man.
I didn't say anything about hackz/crackz/or warez, you see anything in my earlier post saying that ? and quit flaming on people man.

Best answers
...sigh.... and both of u stop, snake, lets face it ur talkin about warez, thank u for trying to conceal it somewhat, but its still not allowed

Best answers
Ok this is way off topic where did the hacking and cracking idea come from it's got nothing to do with the topic and I think gmax is better but all I can use is milkshape and really registering or even having it isn't actually that good because I've registered it and it's very difficult to use you can't alter existing models I've tried it all the animation's work but the model it's self doesn't appear
but I can't use gmax so I don't know what its like I've registered it and everything but it still keeps telling me to register it again ,do it again and comes up with registration was not successful.

Best answers
Well, did you decompile the existing model? You HAVE to be able to edit pre-existing models. Plenty of people have done that before. I only have Gmax because it's free and I am just learning how to use it. I have Milkshape 3D downloaded but not installed (don't want that 30 day trial to run out :D ).

Best answers
go into run on the start menu and type in regedit search for milkshape and delete everything that comes up on milkshape OK
and how do you decompile the actual model its self not just the movements
and did you have any problems with gmax

Best answers
milkshape is the best imo
but im gonna experiment with 3dsm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its all about 3ds max, industry standard so if u hope to make a career out of 3d u r ganna wanna learn 3ds max interface and functions

Best answers
You can use milkshape to compile models from gmax and 3dsm but you can also use deepexploration

Best answers
I never said you did
you can use milkshape OR deepexploration OK you happy
ARE YOU why do I always have to be questioned

Best answers
well, Maya is becoming the new industry standard.. and I'm getting Maya 4 free too. Gotta love having a cousin that works for Lucas....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom