... gmax sucks..... need help woth converter

Best answers
do you know of a exporter that alowws me to export .3ds for gmax so i can get them into max? i am going a DBAF model and my other models i want to get to max like my Bojack Gohan plz help i wanna render my gona :D

and to the mods i am gona post a pic when i can render it :p

Best answers
AHAHAHHA i wish i could hit you for that ahhaha j/k but don't you think i used the word "export" enouph? lol i don't need to import sumthing into gmax i want to EXPORT .3ds so i can get it into max witch gmax is good at ******* people off at.... :D :O XD god some 1 help me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
prolly better off restarting your model and doing any future models in 3d max XD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, I did you want to export something? Not sure about that. I belive you have to import a .smd or whatever file and edit that. Save it and compile it to .mdl .. I think o.o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like how your knocking a free piece of software, which was NEVER designed to work with the pro version, it was designed for people to learn with, not for you to have both softwares, and for you to still use the worst one.

that being said. use google, theres a .glm OR .md3 exporter out there for gmax i believe, and you can import either of those into max (if you have the right plugins).

Best answers
ahh thanks axeman and i am useing max now lol just have to convert my models to max

its AXMAN <<< NO E!!!! Ax = guitar. Axe = sharp cutting impliment. ~ Mad_AxMan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom