Gmail invites found HERE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well guys, I am giving away 18 invitations to 18 people! Maybe no one will reply, that's fine, I just want more people to join Gmail, don't ask me why though o0

So....if you want Gmail, all you need to do is give me your email address in your post, I think you'll receive an email and then you can do everything from there, well I hope a few guys will do this, remember, only 18!:]

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Well guys, I am giving away 18 invitations to 18 people! Maybe no one will reply, that's fine, I just want more people to join Gmail, don't ask me why though o0

So....if you want Gmail, all you need to do is give me your email address in your post, I think you'll receive an email and then you can do everything from there, well I hope a few guys will do this, remember, only 18!:]
what the hell is gmail is? 18 invitation time 18 people equal 324? what is that?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Gmail is Google's free webmail service. It comes with built-in Google search technology and over 2,600 megabytes of storage (and growing every day). You can keep all your important messages, files and pictures forever, use search to quickly and easily find anything you're looking for, and make sense of it all with a new way of viewing messages as part of conversations.

There are no pop-ups or untargeted banner ads in Gmail, only small text ads. Ads and related information are relevant to your messages, so instead of being obtrusive, they may even be useful for once.

Gmail also integrates instant messaging right into the email experience, so you can stay in even better touch with your friends when you're online. Easy, efficient and maybe even fun to use. It's a whole new way to think about email. It's Google's approach to email.
Very kind offer Donnie, but:
Free Gmail Accounts! (Direct Register Links)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Errr.....lol, Skyrider, quite alot of invitations, lol, okay then, hehe XD beat me to it.
You guys can close this if you want, but you can also keep this open if you want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you'd think everyone would know about Gmail by now. Has your computer been under a rock or is it simply not an international thing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, all your invition are expiered skyrider... so donn still can offer them, and i got 99 invitions left xD

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, all your invition are expiered skyrider... so donn still can offer them, and i got 99 invitions left xD
Drat, but then again. The links are quite old now, no one really accepted >_<. I got 0 invites left :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom