Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
dont get me wrong.. i like mostly every part of the version 2 models except the fact that they appear glitchy.. you can c thru weird places in them.. although i problay shuddent complain i cant do any better what does every1 else think, r they soething to worry about or just me bein dumb

Best answers
Uh okay lol the quoting thing is throwing me off Executable

oh and Trunks remember this is only the alpha =) they arnt even at beta yet er are tehy .... anyways they are still working hard to get all the kinks out and if you want to make your own model then i recommend milkshape 3d

Best answers
you gusy sure can't solve problems, hes talking about using software mode, in softwaremode, u dont see beam trails , and the models do look VERY fricked up, go take a look at it yourself in software mode!

and to the esf team:

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE LONELY SOFTWARE RENDERING GAMERS! NOT ALL OF US HAVE 1.0 GHZ YOU KNOW!

(NOT THAT I USE SOFTWARE MODE) :) hehe

Best answers
did he mean glitchy by how vegita's hands look like they were up someone ass?(no offense)

Best answers
started at 5:10.12

5 hours
10 mins
12 secconds

i am talking 3 ways i wont write this constantly yet every 10-17 secconds
13.2 secconds later:
there is a change in my mind
i have no longer to suffer
the harsh reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllity
there is no sugnificant other
i have no purpose
it is but.....but.....
cornocopria
www.com
make the change
yes i believe the models for this ver of esf are fine though there is that problem with the hands and also when he does a spirit bomb they fold up alot and are gay
though there is no problem with cell accept for his tail going through his wings
i think this is just wrong
17.3 secconds into future

IT IS ALL SO WRONG
but you hate
i think that the modelers are fine though gokus head is gay but ive fixed that for myself
not ONCE again NEver

Best answers
Ye, some things do look a bit glitchy now that you mention it. :S

Best answers
Ewww I dont think you could dig up a deder thread o_O I think this deserves some mod attention :tired:

Best answers
stop quoiting, there are only glitches and u can see through when u use Turbo,.... so stop making stuff up... lol...only when u use turbo it happens, models still in work.....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sliq And Most People Who Posted Today (october20 ) Gonna Get a Warning For Bringing Back OLD OLD OLD Threads back and me for saying this

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sliq said:
Ye, some things do look a bit glitchy now that you mention it. :S
This is the second 2-year-old thread that you have revived... now just so you understand: You are NOT meant to post in a thread which is more than 1 month old... those threads are considered 'dead'... DO NOT revive them. If you wish to post in an old thread, you must have express permission from a member of the staff.

Also enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: to your name. If you continue to defy the rules, more action will be taken.

Thread closed.

*EDIT*
This rule also applies to all the others who have posted in this thread today... if you see such a thread, report the post to a moderator like 'Sin Goku' did, rather than spamming the thread yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom