Giving Krillin another transformation (inbetween Normal & Mystic)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really think Krillin should get a transformation inbetween his current transformation status. Reasons for suggestin this other then the obvious is, your'e practically hopeless in melee against other characters that have the speed advantage (unless you skill is good, but even then you reach serious limitations) and the fact that pubs, with time limits, would cancel most players from using Krillin because by the time they gain enough pl to transform wih krillin the server round is already over.

I would suggest that his transformation would be to namek krillin.

Transformation PL: 1.6 million
Transformed speed: 260
Hp: 120
Powerlevel Multiplier: 1.5x

I would suggest to push back Krillin's current transformation to around 3.2mil. This way Krillin can compete with other classes in terms of fight ratings.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good Idea but whouldnt KRILIN be that fast? I mean buu and krilin is the best right now in the curent version 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.9 and what is called the next transformations?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's not good Kurilin never had a transfomation in the show who do you know that Kurilin will not have evasion because he is to small and you will miss him all the time ?And what about Picolo ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warrior Whithin said:
Good Idea but whouldnt KRILIN be that fast? I mean buu and krilin is the best right now in the curent version 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.9 and what is called the next transformations?
Krillin is currently the fastest transformed character. And i dont think hell fall behind with the tweaks beeing made in 1.3 ^^

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Krillin does get a power up boost from Guru, but I don't think that's a transformation. It would help alot of Krillin did at least get a 1.5x multiplier though, instead of a 2.0x at 3 mil.

nge

Best answers
I'm not sure- I rather like Krillin the way he is now. A weak, underpowered charecter only chosen because he's so obviously weak and underpowered, yet a reward for sticking with him for such a long time being arguably the strongest charecter at the end.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gon said:
Krillin does get a power up boost from Guru, but I don't think that's a transformation. It would help alot of Krillin did at least get a 1.5x multiplier though, instead of a 2.0x at 3 mil.
Given the 1.3 transformations, giving Krillin a 1.5 multiplier would make his pl seem inferior to to people who are SSJ+ who already get 2x multipliers upon their first transformation (And from what I have seen in a video showing off the new rosat map SSJ2 gets a 1.5x multiplier).

Best answers
Good idea.
Everyone should get min. 3 transformations for balancing.

Best answers
I think it is a good idea, because it would balance him more and maybe people would play a little more as him?

Best answers
isnt the Destructo Disc a good enough reason to select Krillin? lol
Anyway, its true, I rarely take Krillin :(
But thats because i end up with Goku :D
Anyway, a good in-between phase would be real sweet. Plus iof it has that namek armour krillin wore in that saga, it would be cool.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neah kurlin donse not need anymore transfomation he has only one whit a big speed so it dose not need anymore (maybe the stamina sistem will not afect him)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vinay87 said:
isnt the Destructo Disc a good enough reason to select Krillin? lol
Anyway, its true, I rarely take Krillin :(
But thats because i end up with Goku :D
Anyway, a good in-between phase would be real sweet. Plus iof it has that namek armour krillin wore in that saga, it would be cool.
Destructo disk is a very predictable attack and most players end up dodging it with ease (unless, let's say you werte in a melee battle in a public server, after you get out of it a Krillin player could be waiting near by with a disk without you being aware of it, that's the only time I can really see it being of use, or If used properly there is actualyl a way you can not make the disk sprite appear, but the animation for the attack itself and if the opponenet doesn't see the model anim and can't tell your using destructo disk you can suprise him by by charging it up, the way this is done is just holding the charge before the yellow line and the sprite are formed).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, destructo disc is getting some changes to become more useful for 1.3, as well as many other attack (for all characters)

I agree with nge, the beauty of krillin is he's massively underpowered in his first form, u have to work hard, but his transform is prettymuch the best in the game. If anyone was to get more transformations it'd be piccolo imo, scince he doesnt really gain that much of an advantage when u transform.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And besides that, we still have to redefine the stats of every character for 1.3 Further coding and testing will show if Krillin needs another boost or not

Force Pit Member
Best answers
no please balance krillin to be better in his first form. No one will take krillin as a character in the game seriously if he is left underpowered. The game should be a battle of skill, instead of character stats.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
no please balance krillin to be better in his first form. No one will take krillin as a character in the game seriously if he is left underpowered. The game should be a battle of skill, instead of character stats.
So if it is a battle of skill then if you r skiiled then you will win whit krililin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
I really think Krillin should get a transformation inbetween his current transformation status. Reasons for suggestin this other then the obvious is, your'e practically hopeless in melee against other characters that have the speed advantage (unless you skill is good, but even then you reach serious limitations) and the fact that pubs, with time limits, would cancel most players from using Krillin because by the time they gain enough pl to transform wih krillin the server round is already over.

I would suggest that his transformation would be to namek krillin.

Transformation PL: 1.6 million
Transformed speed: 260
Hp: 120
Powerlevel Multiplier: 1.5x

I would suggest to push back Krillin's current transformation to around 3.2mil. This way Krillin can compete with other classes in terms of fight ratings.
There was never a "Mystic" Why are you guys always calling it mystic!? It's not Mystic!!! The only power-up Krillin got was when Guru put his hand on Krillin's head, That's all!!!

The idea is fine though.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then by that definition Mystic gohan doesnt exist, infact it's the same thing (they're both methods of unlocking hidden potential). Its just a term for definition.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it really matter wether Mystic exists or not? Any way, Krillin does need another trans to keep up, it doesn't matter what they're called.

Krillin (Orange Gi) - Krillin (Armor or Orange Gi with boots and T-shirt underneath)- Krillin (Hair) ?

The stats for Krillin's transes seem balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom