Girls!!

Best answers
Dont any of you guys think about girls chi chi pan videl the hole game is guys.Come on we need some girls fighters not even dmz hase 18 no more .It would be cool to play as a hot z fighter like videl or CHI CHI well just says think about im sure it would be ok!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
18 is the only girl in fighting condition...any other girl would just be dumb to have

Best answers
NAH! we don't need women fighters... I deal with um enough in the real world... Last thing we need is a dumb blonde fighter :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 is the only one who would ever have a chance at going in... and that seems slim anyhow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am hereby going to post a comment for every suggestion not made in the suggestions part of the forum.

You, posted this in the wrong part of the forum, suggestions belong in this nice part of the forum called suggestions.

Best answers
y dude i just post here cause more people come here to find out stuff at lest i do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if they made some damn acceptions I would like to see
Zangya from DBZ Movie 9. She is one of Bojacks henchmen but
in Super Butouden 2 she has some signature moves.

Best answers
They should add Koola to the mod and the androids. It'll be cool if Cell could absorb them just like in the series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by thenamekman
y dude i just post here cause more people come here to find out stuff at lest i do.
Why because they have a forum set up for this, and because its unfair to the 99% of the people who posted in the right place.

Best answers
freiza is girly enough to compensate for the lack of girls in this game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by thenamekman
Dont any of you guys think about girls chi chi pan videl the hole game is guys.Come on we need some girls fighters not even dmz hase 18 no more .It would be cool to play as a hot z fighter like videl or CHI CHI well just says think about im sure it would be ok!
o_O you need too get out more...

plus haveing Chi chi, bulma, etc in this mod would be stupid, only one who may be in the mod would be 18..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Why because they have a forum set up for this, and because its unfair to the 99% of the people who posted in the right place.
right...

moved to suggestions

Best answers
Android 18 is a good idea but i dont mind it the way it is

Best answers
freiza is girly enough to compensate for the lack of girls in this game
lol so true "oth you dirthty lithle sayijin"

Back on track id love to see 18 in the game but the only moves i can remember her doing are; energy shield, melee and a generic beam. neone else know any other moves?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, she had one more. The one she used alongside 17 to kill Gohan in the History of Trunks special. I'm not sure what it was... looked like a cross between a set of beams and energy blasts.

Chi chi is pretty bad-ass, but weaker than Mr. Satan. If the team wanted to go crazy later on they could throw in a generic female saiyan, like those from the Bardock special. 18 is the only one I can see with a decent chance for an upcomming release however.

Best answers
I think somebody should make a Chi-Chi model and skin, so the ones that what to play with them can play whit them.

Best answers
uh dudes...how bout u can WISH for girls ^-^;; like if u r goku or gohan, you can wish for chichi and get your health restored! bulma-vegeta piccolo--dende? OH EW EW EW EW EW EW EW >.<
oh well, just a suggestion! <in a distant land.......> EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Best answers
I have nothing to say about this, but i just wanna say:
Cool sig Madd Dog! I salute you! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom