Girl come cleans about false rape accusation, father out of jail after 11 years

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.wwltv.com/around-the-web...er-admits-rape-claim-was-a-lie-145871615.html

Basically this girl lied about her dad raping her, and he spent 11 years in jail for doing nothing. After coming clean, she isn't going to be facing any jail time.

Really? This **** sickens me. As much as I appreciate the laws that actually protect women (and men) from rape, they really need to change. It's absolutely sickening seeing how people (mainly women) can call rape and the person who's being accused will most likely face prison time.

MURICA

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but this time her dad will rape her.. I would! ...what?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a ****ty situation, but I don't think there is anything you can to make it not ****ty. Everyone wants to punish the girl, and rightfully so. She should be shot and perhaps forced to go to a psychiatrist while she spends the rest of her life in jail if she survives.

But realistically, you can't punish the girl. We know she lied because she told us that she lied. The goal is to prevent this happening to other people. If we punish her for (belatedly) doing the right thing, it is incentive for those in a similar position to never come clean and leave their victims in jail. We obviously want others to come clean, so punishing her would be counteractive to our goal. Our system of law is supposed err on the side of letting a guilty person go free rather than an innocent person go to jail.

It's just an unimaginably ****ty situation all around.

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
im sure her family is punishing her in other ways. once u lose ur families trust like that .... it's kinda hard to get it back. let alone other people's trust u know around u.

and she was 11 when she did it .... minor when she lied, why should she have to face charges for something she did when she was too young to know the difference. and for all we know he really did rape her and she still just wants him back out of jail. **** can happen in any way for any reason.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure, she was 11 when she did it, but she kept the lie up for, what did the article say, 15 years? The argument that she was too young doesn't hold any validity.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the sound of it, it was Ken she really wanted.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sub just killed any arguments for punishing the girl! That guy really makes us think! Sub for Admin 2012! (no seriously, it was a killer argument, one that I didn't even think of)

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Well even with 11 you should know that you shouldn't lie at all...and besides that she had the chance to say it was a lie when they told the familie what will happen to her father...but now well her father could punish her i mean he allready was in jail so it's a freebee XDD(joking)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well even with 11 you should know that you shouldn't lie at all...and besides that she had the chance to say it was a lie when they told the familie what will happen to her father...but now well her father could punish her i mean he allready was in jail so it's a freebee XDD(joking)
What he wrote.

What he actually thinks!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How the hell were they able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he raped her?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Women don't have to prove that they were raped to imprison men for rape. If you want an explanation in a word:

Feminism.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was under the impression that they undergo a medical examination to determine if there are any signs of rape, and that those findings are presented in a criminal trial. I could be wrong, but I'd be surprised if that doesn't happen.

The problem is the plea bargaining system, though. We have innocent people who aren't even bothering to let their case go to trial because you are right, the courts are biased in this sort of thing, so people want to play it safe and take the minimum sentence offered to them if they agree to forgo a trial.

Fun fact of the day: More men than women are raped in the United States. This is due to men being raped in prison. Okay, fine, that fact wasn't so fun.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So let me get this straight, this man was charged for something he never did... how did they prove something that never happened?

I will not be surprised if there are a lot of women out there currently in the same situation and NOT confessing their lie..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom