✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
That's not what i asked but thanks.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Captain Ginyu's starting PL is 1,000,000. The other values aren't starting values but when he unlocks that member as a buddy. Although those values are subject to change. Trunks should also have two transformations, as far as I'm aware, it's still planned to be USSJ.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The buddy system is that a character can transform to another(different char) right?

So I asked why is Ginyu at the botton and not at the top.

If I m wrong with the buddy system can you explain it to me?

Thanks

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well Captain Ginyu should be the unlockable one. There should be some sense of progression. Like Guldo > Jeice > Burter > Recoom > Ginyu

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
WTF are you talking about?

Ginyu force
Ginyu : 1.000.000 (base)
Guldo : 2.000.000
Jeice : 4.000.000
Burter : 6.000.000
Recom : 8.000.000

Ginyu is first, he has 1 ML PL, when you play with Ginyu and have 2 ML PL you can summon your buddy Guldo etc...

Trunks
Trunks : 700000 (base)
Trunks SSJ : 2000000
Trunks USSJ : 4000000

And Trunks was USSJ from ESF 1.3 OBF so he will be in ESF Final too.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well Captain Ginyu should be the unlockable one. There should be some sense of progression. Like Guldo > Jeice > Burter > Recoom > Ginyu
I agree with you, that's why I did this thread. Ginyu should be at the top of transformations as the strongest of the team. But for some reason he is the base character.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nemix. AFAIK you don't "summon" your buddies but you switch your character with theirs, like a tag team. What is weird about this is that the strongest of the Ginyu force Captain Ginyu himself is the starter character with lowest base PL. It gives a weird sense of progression since if you already have the captain there is little to no point in unlocking the fodder only in this case fodder has to be unlocked after the captain himself is which gives a false feeling that Ginyu is the weakest of the group. It should be the other way around in my opinion.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember the buddies in the Open Beta? It calls another character to fight along side you. Ginyu's the leader so he's doing the calling. Each buddy is progressively better than the last, Guldo being the lamest.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correct, you can switch to your buddy, but in basic form its just calling out a second character to fight along side you.

So when Ginyu gets to 2 million PL, he can call out Guldo to fight along side Ginyu. You can also switch over and controll Guldo if you wish to do so. Once you reach 4 million you can call out either Guldo or Jeice. And so on untill you unlock all of them.

Also do note that all buddies are weaker than the base character. So they are a lot easier to be killed off.

As for Trunks. No plans didnt change.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hmmmm I didn't know much about the buddy system, I just thought its like the other character's transformations. Maybe dev team should show in the next video how the buddy system works Ginyu Force style, for guys like me that don't know how the buddy system is like.

Thanks Grega, you can lock this thread now

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmm I didn't know much about the buddy system, I just thought its like the other character's transformations. Maybe dev team should show in the next video how the buddy system works Ginyu Force style, for guys like me that don't know how the buddy system is like.

Thanks Grega, you can lock this thread now
Whats to show. You can see it as it works in the open beta. Just that itll be a bit more advanced regarding the buddy movements. Other than that you have a working version in the OB ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But nobody plays in OB so it'd be impossible to get your Pl higher wouldn't it? :S

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a debug PL command in there. You can set your PL to what ever you want

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Can you tell us the command?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
turn sv_cheats 1
Command is Powerlevel <100000000>

You may have to restart the server.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sv_cheats 1

restart the server

powerlevel 100000000

Should give you 100 million PL. The restart is needed to set cheats to 1. Once thats done you dont need to restart it anymore.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hope that cheat command is available for the finals. Plus It could take at least 9 months before they have things to be done!!! elsewhere, the only command that they have put ingame consoles is the same command they've made for esf 1.2.3.

[Edit] Some :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom