Best answers
Wow i thought that is was a fluke that his hair wasnt blonde. He looks really kewl like dat anyway.
U should make that normal form and make blonda as his SSJ form

Best answers
its a little thing called copy and paste:rolleyes:

on topic:Great Model i already have the namek pack so now that is my new ssj goku! thnx:D

Best answers
i like it but its a simple edit. u just used my edited namek goku and made the eyes white and hair black. but i like it :yes:

Best answers
i also like it alot, but it would be better if u included a ssj version, plus im not a big
battle damaged fan, so if u could plzz make a none damaged version, cuz i really
love the way his hair face etc. looks! awesome model!

Best answers
it is working for me, just do right click on the link and put save target as well u choose where u wanna put it,
THE LINK IS WORKING!

Best answers
Originally posted by Hawki_ice
I just brought the lord slug movie on DVD today tellme if ya want some ref pics!!

and SSJ shin Carl HOW THE F*UCK DO YOU KNOW HE SAID THAT what u get it off the ENGLISH subs u stupid p*rick! and i might add how r we ment 2 stop watching the ENGLISH versions when thats our only language for a few of us!

I carnt wait for the model hope it has a normal version!
It's called fan subs, idiot, which are much better than the english dubs, since they don't edit everything. You see the series as it was MENT to be (or at least close to it), without the editors and sensors fouling everything up, changing the entire show.

With fan subs, you get to see the original show without editing, though some fan subs have questionable quality. The BEST way to watch anime is the original raw footage, which is the original show without subtitles (but who the hell knows Japanese?)

Hell, you might even LEARN something about Japanese culture and language by watching subs (and you can see series' that haven't been released in the US, and may never be released here).

Back on topic, it's a nice model, though I don't think I'm going to use it.

Bolteh2

B
the only idiots and pricks around ehre are you those that fight about subs and dubs, gg

Best answers
While playing the model in game it looks like he is going to fall apart O_O His hair and his waist isnt connected very well.

Best answers
*Suggestion*
If u have shijins red aura and this model it seems that goku is doing a kaio ken.

Best answers
HAwki are u a idiot since you BOUGHT the dvd why dont u switch the voices to jap with english subtitles. Look at the REAL dialogue for the movie now.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Umm..SSJ Shin Carl, please do not spam and flame like that again, it'd be doing me a favor ;)

Best answers
Off topic: Isnt Goku really Super kaoken in that movie? Isnt that what the glow is but no golden hair?

On topic: Great model.

Ps: The dl link isnt working still :(

Best answers
I didnt flame just respondin to what he said to me.

quote: from hawki

and SSJ shin Carl HOW THE F*UCK DO YOU KNOW HE SAID THAT what u get it off the ENGLISH subs u stupid p*rick! and i might add how r we ment 2 stop watching the ENGLISH versions when thats our only language for a few of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom