Best answers
yea your right now that i think about it i think he did look like that in lord slug movie.....

cool i should realy buy that movie i have most of the rest lol!

make a normal of the model then mabie u could change the aura for him2 be red in ssj!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah he's like that in lord slug movie, when he gets super píssed off, its almost as powerful as ssj..............

Best answers
hey hypersaiyanman, i know everyone else is like "omg big hair, too much gel" but i love it when the saiyans hair is like yours! so if your going to edit you model, (im such a noob, sorry!) can u release boh models, the un-edited, and the edited? Cause i think it looks great! thanx!

Best answers
Veryyyyy nice I really like it. I like the normal hair when it stands up like SSJ but its normal hope for release soon really nice looking.

Best answers
jesus :shocked: talk about a realistic arse kicking :yes: keep up the good work

Best answers
NO! Keep it how it looks in the pic. I love it like that. I hope you release it soon.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hair is the whole point of this model, thats what he looks like when he's giji sayajin.... its a good model

Wise Master

W
Originally posted by HyperSaiyaman
here is a reskin i made credits are given in the pic:
tell me what u think about it ;)

Thank you for your time!
Isnt that Goku from Namek Goku battle damage with a different head on redsaiyan??? I mean the body look kinda like the same just different head just to differ from the other one... o_O

Best answers
Very nice altho that model you chose has a wash board stomach so it looks strange

Best answers
A giji super saiya-jin is like a less strong normal supersaiya-jin but very near, In the lord slug movie when he battles he goes like that and gets a golden aura but still black hair just in that shape and king kai clearly states "he must have transformed into a super saiya-jin!"

Best answers
Will you stop watching english dbz God, in japanese he didn't say that he said "Its almost as powerful as super saiya-jin"

Best answers
I just brought the lord slug movie on DVD today tellme if ya want some ref pics!!

and SSJ shin Carl HOW THE F*UCK DO YOU KNOW HE SAID THAT what u get it off the ENGLISH subs u stupid p*rick! and i might add how r we ment 2 stop watching the ENGLISH versions when thats our only language for a few of us!

I carnt wait for the model hope it has a normal version!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model is awesome except the battle damaged chest looks mirrored

Best answers
AnY new updates on model looks awsome cant wait for realease!

Best answers
plz ill release it when i get somewbody to host it so its on the way so wait , if u read all throught the thread ull see that i said that i've reskin the head and the body but the broken trousers are from azn skin (i presume) and the model is the smo's ssj goku model, the one of the first models for ESF beta 1.1 (GREAT MODELER, i just love that ssj3 u made smo) well, as i said b4the model will b realeased so dont b desperated its not such a big deal its just a normal reskin ok ill put the link (when i get it) in the first post below the picture so wait until i get some news, also i'd like to add that i wanna be part of any proyect i just love to make skins and modeling so if u need my help just tell by PM well that's all,
Thanks for reading.

Best answers
Aint it cool! I know you probly dont need them I just wanted to show what he looks like so people know hes real!

He went like this in the Lord slug movie its like a Pre Super sayin mode! Its like the relationship between USSJ and ssj2! (not ssj but sooo close)

On topic: Will you be adding a normal mode for goku? cause he looks ausom! :)

Best answers
DOH!!!:scared: Now i know why he looks like that. Plus Ive never seen the movie where he battles lord slug. Gotta see that sometime.Great mode BTW:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom