Giant spirit bomb spirte... awsome snif :')

Best answers
Its just soooo HUGE !
I realy wish someone will make a big sprite to the spirit bomb in esf.. like this one..

the hit box of the spirit bomb is larger then the spirte... you can stand far away from the spirit bomb and it still hit you cuz you to close... i dont talk about the explosion range but the hit box if the attack...
if they wont add it for esf1.3 could someone make a nice sprite i dont care if it get to larg then it cover goku...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitbox = extra coding or plugin.

******* large hitbox = spam attack = lame.

:/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
do it yourself.
If he was able to do it himself, he would have. This is why it is in the suggestion box.

I agree with him, I have suggested it myself, along with others. The Spirit bombs in 1.2/1.2.1 are too small and should be revamped. Maybe not that size, but probably twice as big as they're now.

Best answers
Ya i noticed that i would be sitting somewhere with a kahme, and a smaller spirit bombs thrown at me, i just move outta the way, and i explode, i didnt even see any of the sprite or whatever (the big explosion thingy) and its kind of stuipid.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spiritbomb has the size of deathball -_- how can you miss that.

Anyhow i dont like it to much it would be easier to hit and teh spirit bomb has the ability to be stronger than the user and that is a bad combination. :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
If he was able to do it himself, he would have. This is why it is in the suggestion box.

I agree with him, I have suggested it myself, along with others. The Spirit bombs in 1.2/1.2.1 are too small and should be revamped. Maybe not that size, but probably twice as big as they're now.
its not hard to actually make a sprite, besides; why does it need to be made bigger? It is already the most powerful ki attack in the game in case you didnt know, and what you guys are suggesting is eye candy that you can make yourselves with the FX Script; i dont see why people's crappy computers should have to have more strain loaded onto them because a few people want the spirit bomb to be made bigger

Best answers
i love to see a spriti bomb of the size of this planet :p
or like charge it up to max size? like the pics posted by 009

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not make the charge bar charge full then after like 5 seconds it starts to overcharge(my own idea) and then the bar charges over but in a different colour then you can overcharge the spiritbomb to be huge and powerful but the overcharge thing takes longer then normal charge. How 'bout that!
Why don't they make overcharge for all the strong attacks but then you can like only do it if you're on the ground and without turbo otherwise it uses too much ki, but if you're super sayien you have enough energy to overcharge WITH turbo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
It is already the most powerful ki attack in the game
Yup, and it's free, and it has an alt-fire, and you can use it right from the start ;)

SB is the worst kind of spam as you don't need to charge it in between shots. You could increase the size of the sprite without much difficulty but it'll make the game worse, as only the core of the SB would be 'real' and everything else would be fake. S.T.A.R.S tried that and you could fly through it as long as you didn't touch the center :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you remind me of when spirit bombs got oversized in 1.1 while they were being charged, the player charged it fully and just stood there for a dam while and it got bigger, now that looked sought of funky in some aspects.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
009 said:
Its just soooo HUGE !
I realy wish someone will make a big sprite to the spirit bomb in esf.. like this one..

the hit box of the spirit bomb is larger then the spirte... you can stand far away from the spirit bomb and it still hit you cuz you to close... i dont talk about the explosion range but the hit box if the attack...
if they wont add it for esf1.3 could someone make a nice sprite i dont care if it get to larg then it cover goku...

that's in GT , no gt or content etc etc etc

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Why not make the charge bar charge full then after like 5 seconds it starts to overcharge(my own idea) and then the bar charges over but in a different colour then you can overcharge the spiritbomb to be huge and powerful but the overcharge thing takes longer then normal charge.
Um dude...thats my idea...dont try to steal other peoples ideas to take them as your own, thats just downright retarded.

Also ya i know sb is as large as deathball, but sb does way more damage and you cant move with it. When you throw it on say battlearena when it explodes in the enemy base almost all of the enemies are hurt, even though the sprite didnt even touch them.

O btw sb isnt gt content. It was used in gt by goku like in normal dbz, except it was a longer time and goku called energy around the planet. That caused it to be large, but he does it all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fero, don't just claim people stole your ideas.

The ESF/DBZ community is quite large, it is very likely possible that two people get the same idea, it's happened many times before.

So chill out.

And SB doesn't need an overcharge. Goku is already a great character. You people don't look at the big picture here, attacks and characters need to be balanced, you can't just start throwing ideas into the game or everything will get ****ed up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Goku and Buu are the best of their respective teams, and each are overpowered overall. Goku has high-stats, SB and can tele while charging (pretty much invaluble for beamspammers), I don't think I even need to go into Buu. Overcharge would just provide further imbalance.

Best answers
wow *speachless* some one should make one liek dat with a map just for it so the spirite bomb wont get bigger than the map lolz :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When did you get the idea of overchargee, Feromorna, probably last year or something because I came up with that idea yesterday!!!!!!
And if it was your idea show me the post of it!
And btw i'm not retarted!!!

Best answers
Sorry Donnierisk i didnt notice you were a new member. I get mad easy and was ticked off at my stuipid teamates in unreal tournament. My post was pretty old so it was propably deleted. But o well i agree but sometimes i dont picture goku as "strong". Buu yes, lots of health, lots of ki, lots of moves. But goku his only real "move" is kahme. Using sb hes a sitting duck. Also were talking about the sprite size not the damage or area of affect :).

Best answers
That is in GT, so it automatically doesn't count. Anyway the official GT website, which seems to have completely disappeared, said that spirit bomb took energy from the whole galaxy and so it took only a few seconds to make it that size. At least that's what I recall. I haven't seen any GT episodes.

And if you're just talking about the sprite...well...that would just be stupid.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku still made quite a large spirit bomb when he fought kid buu. Now, woudln't epect this to be in 1.3, but I wouldn't mind having the plugin that just made the spirit bomb LOOK bigger, but not any stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom