GHP-Future Trunks

Best answers
well,the pic says it all.i'm gonna make ssj + ussj to.please post only constructive critism,thanks =].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rather like it, so far. Could you give us some front and side wireframes?

Best answers
sure.i am aware that the side view needs alot of work,but i'm not really an expert at side proportions and anatomy so yeah,i could use some crits for that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try scaling that in till it looks better, nice so far

Best answers
the model would look great if you arched the back, and gave him some proper shape from the side view, cause right now he looks kinda tubby from the side view

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thighs are simply plumpy cylinders; if you're not going to move some verts around to give them some shape, you can do it with two rows of polies instead of three.

The shoulders look like a mess as well; there pushed out of place because of the armor, and the polyflow is really bad. You're going to have some major deformation issues the way it is now.

It's a pretty good model, you just have some issues to work out with it

Best answers
DarkSniper said:
try scaling that in till it looks better, nice so far

Um... yes. You should kinda scale that part now. Right now, he kinda has a bulging ass and an erection (if this is inappropriate, please tell me) and some man boobs.

Best answers
yea that part highlited looks off.... my guess would be to ark the back, and to pull the legs slightly backwards.. that should solve that problem..

if not... it is correct to what it suposed to be, just that I'm sure ESFers have learned to like their own style of DBZ models compaired to how they really are in the Anime

Best answers

I would go for something shaped a lil more like this ... I didnt really change much on the front view, i was jus doodlin there =p

Best answers
thanks for the crits,i fixed side view.sa_gohan,i'l try to fix the shoulders,but its not very easy for me,i'm a n00b you know ;).i will not work on this model for a while cause i want to enter the new contest =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh yeh nice new comp nway nice update just the breast seem to me abit spiky like cobrax shows it in the drawover

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom