Ghost Busters

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another marvelous game that was just recently released for almost every console/handheld.

So, who has this game or has played this before? If you've never played this game, I highly, highly recommend that you either buy it or rent it. This game is absolutely amazing.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just curious if it's so linear, that you feel like you're on a conveyer belt.

I believe people are tired of those games.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just curious if it's so linear, that you feel like you're on a conveyer belt.

I believe people are tired of those games.

Actually, I think people are tired of Open World games. I'm so sick of non-linear games, they completely ruin immersion and storytelling factor.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to try it on gamefly when I get a chance. Though it is cheap enough on steam that I may just get it there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard the PC version is without multiplayer, and that the non-steam version is using DRM.

*sigh*

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard the PC version is without multiplayer, and that the non-steam version is using DRM.

*sigh*
According to GG, a lot of fans were complaining about the PC version not having multiplayer, but if Atari plays their cards right, they'll listen to their fans and implement it in a future patch. Let's hope that happens, because I'm itching to try this game out on the PC.

I'm actually really happy that I decided to get Ghost Busters for the 360 instead of the PC. The story line is awesome, but the multiplayer is definitely something else. Amazingly fun game modes, a cool ranking system... just everything about this game is incredibly awesome. If you don't have this game, I recommend that you buy it sometime soon. It's definitely worth the money.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd get it, but it's looking like my 256 mb 8600m GT is below min reqs :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom