Gfx Section for the Forums

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've been lurking around the forums for quite a while, but I decided to join and officially say hi. So hi! :)

Also it might seems rude to start of with a suggestion, but I think the forum (like every forum) could use a Gfx section (or rather a signature section, with people willing to create signatures for other forum users.

I think most people would like to have some real badass signatures when on a forum, and they don't always have the required artistic or technical experience, so why not lend a hand? I'm sure a lot of designers working on esf have more then enough skill for it (not sure about enough time tough...) and I would also like to offer my services.

So if anyone would like to get a signature, just let me know (reply here or pm) and I'll get it done as soon as I can. Just feel like I should contribute to the community, since I've been playing esf for years now....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry about that, but in my defense, it was well hidden :) Thnx for the directions!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, we used to have a Model section and an Artwork section, now they are in 1 section though because both the Modeling and Artwork sections have lost interest (not that many modelers/designers lurk on these forums anymore). However, if you post something, I'll be sure to take a look, still my favorite section as long as someone posts something. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom